- Iowa dental school apologizes for laughing gas mix-up Updated: May-02-16 3:24 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - More than 120 children may have received too much laughing gas during recent procedures at a University of Iowa clinic, the school said Monday.
- Iowa program offers aid to attract dentists to rural areas Updated: Apr-24-16 6:50 pm
MAQUOKETA, Iowa - A program that offers assistance in paying off student loans is helping draw dentists to small towns in Iowa.
- Caring hands brings dental care to veterans Updated: Apr-24-16 3:05 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Kori Shellard is an Army veteran, and a widow with two small kids and a chipped front tooth. For her, a trip to the dentist was more than she could afford.
- Port Angeles woman who died of measles infection identified Updated: Apr-22-16 3:16 pm
PORT ANGELES, Washington - A Port Angeles, Washington, woman who died in 2015 from a measles infection was the first to have a fatal case of the virus in the U.S. since 2003.
- Ohio police seek suspect in theft of teeth whitening kits Updated: Apr-22-16 12:06 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police are seeking an Ohio man who's accused of stealing more than $2,500 in teeth whitening kits, and so far, has made a clean getaway.
- Delhi government bans all forms of chewing tobacco Updated: Apr-18-16 8:26 am
NEW DELHI - India's capital has banned chewing tobacco in an effort to lower the high incidence of mouth and throat cancers.
- Therapists, researchers in Lincoln make swallowing easier Updated: Apr-17-16 11:33 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - For the past 44 years, Terry Scott has been, as he described it, "one of them nasty ol' truck drivers." The Gretna resident did runs out to Cheyenne and back three times a week up until Valentine's Day this year. He was on mandated rest in Cheyenne that night when the phone rang.
- Connecticut dentists say proposed cuts could hurt needy kids Updated: Apr-16-16 9:21 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut dentists say eight years of efforts to expand access to dental care for needy children could be put at risk if state legislators agree with Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's proposal to scale back the state's Medicaid reimbursement rate for dentistry services.
- Schilling records PSA warning of smokeless tobacco danger Updated: Apr-14-16 5:36 pm
NEW YORK - After undergoing treatment for oral cancer, former All-Star pitcher Curt Schilling has recorded a public service announcement on the dangers of smokeless tobacco.
- Free dental care event in Alaska struggles to find funding Updated: Apr-07-16 9:26 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A free dental clinic that has provided services for thousands of Alaskans since it began two years ago is struggling to come up with the funds to keep the operation running.