- No one submits verified claim for $63 million lotto jackpot Updated: Feb-04-16 9:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Luck may have run out for the winner of a California Lottery jackpot: The person has apparently let $63 million slip away.
- The Latest: $63 million lottery prize not officially claimed Updated: Feb-04-16 8:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Latest on the search for the winner of a $63 million California Lottery ticket (all times local):
- Jury: Lottery winner must pay ex-boyfriend part of winnings Updated: Feb-04-16 6:35 pm
SANFORD, Florida - Jurors say a central Florida woman who won a $1 million lottery jackpot must pay $291,000 to her former boyfriend, who claims he gave her the money to buy the ticket.
- Lottery winner must pay ex-boyfriend part of winnings Updated: Feb-04-16 5:28 pm
SANFORD, Florida - Jurors say a central Florida woman who won $1 million lottery jackpot must pay $291,000 to her former boyfriend, who had claimed he gave her the money to buy the ticket.
- First lawsuit in state lottery-fixing scandal seeks millions Updated: Feb-03-16 6:26 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - It was one of those dreams-come-true moments that lotteries love to promote when "Lucky Larry" Dawson smiled as he claimed a $9 million jackpot, surrounded by his kids and grandkids. Five years later, the Iowa man has become the first plaintiff in litigation that threatens to cost state lotteries millions of dollars following an insider jackpot-rigging scandal.
- Thursday deadline to turn in $63M lottery ticket Updated: Feb-02-16 8:12 pm
LOS ANGELES - Time is running out for a $63-million California Lottery winner.
- 2 Fantasy 5 players win jackpot worth $114,946.45 each Updated: Feb-02-16 9:57 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Two "Fantasy 5" players selected all five winning numbers to each take home a jackpot of $114,946.45.
- January was record-setting month for Florida Lottery Updated: Feb-02-16 9:41 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida Lottery had a record-setting month, reaching $716 million in ticket sales.
- California nurses just miss record jackpot, win $49,088 each Updated: Feb-02-16 8:50 am
REDLANDS, California - Thirteen Southern California nurses who each pitched in $10 to buy 65 lottery tickets just missed out on the recent $1.6 billion jackpot - but they're getting a consolation prize.
- Hawaii bills would legalize fantasy sports sites, lottery Updated: Jan-28-16 7:14 pm
HONOLULU - Lawmakers in Hawaii want to make an exception to the state's gambling ban by legalizing fantasy sports contests.
- No big winners in Wednesday's lottery drawings Updated: Jan-28-16 5:24 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Lottery Corporation says nobody won the two major jackpots in the Louisiana Lotto and multistate Powerball drawings on Wednesday night.
- Kansas Lottery seeks to sell tickets from vending machines Updated: Jan-27-16 6:47 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Lottery is seeking permission from legislators to sell tickets from vending machines.
- NYC man says friend stole $50,000 winning lottery ticket Updated: Jan-27-16 4:19 am
NEW YORK - A New York City man says his friend stole his $50,000 winning lottery ticket from the $1.5 billion Powerball drawing earlier this month.
- Father, son accused of stealing lottery tickets from store Updated: Jan-26-16 6:42 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A central Florida father and son are accused of stealing $300 worth of scratch-off lottery tickets.
- Wild Card 2 lottery ticket sold in Dell Rapids worth $6,000 Updated: Jan-25-16 12:03 pm
DELL RAPIDS, South Dakota - A Wild Card 2 ticket sold in Dell Rapids is worth $6,000 in the latest drawing.
- Skagway business proposes lottery kiosks, stalled by regs Updated: Jan-23-16 1:31 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - An innovative fundraising method could take hold in Alaska after residents of a remote town developed a system for buying and selling raffle tickets via vending machines and ATM-like kiosks.
- No Lucky Money winner; next jackpot is $1 million Updated: Jan-23-16 8:48 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all four "Lucky Money" numbers plus the Lucky Ball, so the next jackpot will be $1 million.
- Louisiana man claims $1M runner-up Powerball prize Updated: Jan-22-16 2:41 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A 60-year-old St. Tammany Parish man has claimed a $1 million runner up prize in the Powerball drawing held Jan. 13.
- Winnett man gets Montana Millionaire ticket for Christmas Updated: Jan-20-16 6:37 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - An 86-year-old retired snow plow driver won the $1 million Montana Millionaire prize with a ticket he received as a Christmas present.
- 3 Wyoming residents win $50,000 in Powerball drawing Updated: Jan-18-16 1:49 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - While no one in Wyoming won the world-record $1.6 billion Powerball jackpot, three residents were only one number away.
- Wyoming lottery officials look to add new games Updated: Jan-18-16 8:51 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming residents may have more ways to win in the future, as Wyoming Lottery Corporation officials are looking to add new game options.
- Powerball renews interest in state lottery Updated: Jan-17-16 7:53 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - State Rep. Robert Johnson says all the money Mississippi residents spent on Powerball tickets could have helped Mississippi if it had been spent there instead of Louisiana. But Mississippi is one of six states that don't run lotteries.
- No Lotto jackpot winner; top prize rises to $34 million Updated: Jan-17-16 2:54 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all six winning Florida Lotto numbers, so the jackpot now rises to $34 million.
- Omaha team to compete in nation snow sculpting competition Updated: Jan-17-16 10:37 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A car slowed to a crawl in front of the home and the driver rolled down her window. "Ahhh, what is it?" she asked.
- Police look for suspect after Powerball buying teen killed Updated: Jan-16-16 1:48 pm
ATLANTA - Police are looking for a suspect after a teenager was shot to death in northwest Atlanta after purchasing Powerball tickets for his mother.