- Ex-lottery security officer charged with rigging more games Updated: Oct-09-15 8:54 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A former Iowa lottery security officer convicted in July of rigging a Hot Lotto game so he could win a $14 million jackpot faces new allegations that he had close acquaintances cash in on lottery prizes in other states over several years, authorities said Friday.
- Detroit-area man finally claims $328,000 lottery prize Updated: Oct-09-15 4:42 pm
LINCOLN PARK, Michigan - Three days before the one-year deadline, a Detroit-area man stepped forward to pick up a $328,000 Michigan lottery prize.
- 1 Florida Lotto winner takes $2 million top prize Updated: Oct-08-15 11:50 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - One ticket has matched all six winning Florida Lotto numbers to claim a $2 million jackpot.
- North Platte man wins $1 million in Powerball lottery Updated: Oct-08-15 9:28 am
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - Randy Houpt of North Platte says he and his wife plan to remodel their home after he claimed a $1 million Powerball ticket.
- Clock ticking to claim $1M lottery prize sold in Missouri Updated: Oct-08-15 8:52 am
NEOSHO, Missouri - The deadline is looming to claim a $1 million prize on a Powerball ticket sold in Neosho earlier this year.
- No big winners in Wednesday's lottery drawings Updated: Oct-08-15 6:30 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Lottery Corporation says nobody won the two major jackpots in the Louisiana Lotto and multistate Powerball drawings on Wednesday night.
- Massachusetts Lottery exploring fantasy sports options Updated: Oct-07-15 6:57 pm
BOSTON - The state's treasurer says she's exploring whether the Massachusetts Lottery should enter the lucrative online world of fantasy sports leagues.
- 1 ticket claims $1.1 million Lucky Money jackpot Updated: Oct-07-15 8:03 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - One ticket matched all four "Lucky Money" numbers plus the Lucky Ball to claim the $1.1 million jackpot.
- Connecticut announces keno agreement with 2 tribes Updated: Oct-06-15 5:59 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut announced Tuesday it has reached a deal with the two federally recognized Indian tribes in the state that will allow it to begin offering the gambling game keno in the coming year.
- Michigan factory supervisor wins $310.5M Powerball ticket Updated: Oct-06-15 4:41 pm
LANSING, Michigan - A supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory who won a $310.5 million Powerball jackpot said Tuesday that she immediately quit her one-time "nasty, dirty" job and will buy land to build houses for her family.
- Clock is ticking on $328,000 lottery jackpot from 2014 Updated: Oct-06-15 1:03 pm
LINCOLN PARK, Michigan - Check your drawers and pockets: A $328,000 Michigan lottery prize expires next Monday.
- Louisiana Lottery: $5,000 Mega Millions ticket unclaimed Updated: Oct-06-15 4:35 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Lottery says a ticket that won a $5,000 prize has gone unclaimed since May.
- Winner of $310.5 million Powerball ticket comes forward Updated: Oct-05-15 10:59 am
LANSING, Michigan - Lottery officials say the winner of last week's $310.5 million Powerball game has come forward.
- Jackpot odds increase as lottery unveils Powerball changes Updated: Oct-05-15 10:40 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - It will now be tougher to win a Powerball jackpot, but lottery officials say the odds of winning smaller cash prizes will improve under changes to the multi-state game.
- Changes coming for Powerball after slumping sales Updated: Oct-02-15 3:20 pm
HELENA, Montana - After a year of slumping sales, lottery officials are changing their popular Powerball game to improve the odds of winning smaller cash amounts while making it harder to walk away with the jackpot, the head of the Montana Lottery said Friday.
- Changes coming to Powerball beginning Sunday Updated: Oct-02-15 12:23 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana - Beginning Sunday, the Powerball is implementing changes to make it easier to win some prizes but harder to win the jackpot.
- Lottery company in Ypsilanti upgrades to $20M machine Updated: Oct-02-15 4:11 am
YPSILANTI, Michigan - A brand-new printing press is rolling at Pollard Banknote - a massive 22-station apparatus of steel that prints small pieces of hope.
- Florida Lotto ticket worth $15 million about to expire Updated: Sep-29-15 4:05 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - An unclaimed Florida Lotto ticket worth $15 million is about to expire.
- Ohio Lottery to undergo independent efficiency assessment Updated: Sep-26-15 12:29 pm
CLEVELAND - An independent assessment about how the Ohio Lottery can operate more efficiently will include a study of privatized lottery operations, but officials say there's no intent to pursue such a change.
- Virginia couple claims $1M lottery scratch-off prize Updated: Sep-25-15 7:15 am
CHESAPEAKE, Virginia - A Portsmouth couple has claimed a $1 million prize in the Virginia Lottery.
- Arizona attorney general warns of lottery scam Updated: Sep-25-15 6:12 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Attorney General's Office is warning of a lottery scam targeting senior citizens.
- Lottery winner donates record gift to Midlands Tech Updated: Sep-25-15 4:58 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Midlands Technical College has announced it has received the largest individual gift in the school's 41-year-old history.
- Police chief accepts new job at Arkansas State Lottery Updated: Sep-24-15 12:48 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Conway Police Chief AJ Gary has announced plans to resign from his post and accept a new position at the Arkansas State Lottery.
- $1 million lottery ticket found among woman's old mail Updated: Sep-22-15 4:31 pm
KENTWOOD, Michigan - A Michigan woman who won a $1 million lottery prize didn't know about it for months, after leaving the ticket in a pile of mail.
- Pleasant Hill couple claim $1 million Powerball ticket prize Updated: Sep-21-15 12:02 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A Pleasant Hill couple have claimed their $1 million Powerball prize.