- 8 killed in 1982 Investor murders remembered in exhibit Updated: Apr-30-16 7:01 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Does the time ever come when a community stops remembering a murdered group of its own? In the case of Blaine, possibly not.
- 2 shot during fight over Corvette Updated: Apr-30-16 6:26 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police in Columbus are investigating after they say two men were shot during a scuffle over a Corvette.
- Little Rock dentist found not guilty of sexual assault Updated: Apr-30-16 2:54 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A Little Rock dentist charged with second-degree sexual assault involving a female teenage patient has been found not guilty.
- Ex-priest gets 20-40 years in prison for sexual assault Updated: Apr-30-16 1:50 am
JACKSON, Michigan - Victims confronted a former Roman Catholic priest in court Friday as he was sentenced to at least 20 years in prison for sexually abusing students at a Michigan high school in the 1980s.
- Police: Man killed by Harris County deputy on tollway Updated: Apr-30-16 1:41 am
HOUSTON - Police say a man was killed by a Harris County Precinct 5 deputy constable in Houston.
- Wichita woman convicted in death of woman struck by car Updated: Apr-30-16 1:16 am
WICHITA, Kansas - A woman has been found guilty in the death of another woman who was hit by an SUV in Wichita following an argument at a party.
- Parents of boy who vanished in 1997 charged with murder Updated: Apr-29-16 11:46 pm
HILO, Hawaii - The parents of a Hawaii boy who has been missing for nearly 20 years have been charged with murder after authorities reopened the case and re-evaluated the evidence.
- Hawaii lawmakers negotiate dozens of bills before deadline Updated: Apr-29-16 11:23 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaii lawmakers negotiated final details on dozens of bills ahead of a major legislative deadline, rushing around the capitol and huddling in groups and trying to reach last-minute agreements.
- The Latest: Hawaii advances bills on hot classrooms, ferries Updated: Apr-29-16 11:04 pm
HONOLULU - The Latest on the Hawaii Legislature negotiating dozens of bills before a deadline (all times local):
- Man fatally stabbed at Spokane motel; suspect arrested Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Police say they've arrested a 35-year-old man in the fatal stabbing of a man at a Spokane motel.
- Woman pleads not-guilty in poisoning death of husband Updated: Apr-29-16 10:49 pm
GENEVA, Illinois - A suburban Chicago woman has entered a not guilty plea to charges she fatally poisoned her husband after prosecutors said she failed in a previous attempt.
- Medical examiner rules bartender's death a homicide Updated: Apr-29-16 10:48 pm
CHICAGO - The Cook County medical examiner has ruled a homicide the death of a Chicago bartender who was left unconscious on the street after being punched and accidently run over by taxi.
- Man gets life in prison for killing woman in Aurora Updated: Apr-29-16 10:01 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A 45-year-old man accused of killing a woman after prosecutors say she caught him engaging in a sex act has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- Police: Older son said he killed father in California Updated: Apr-29-16 9:55 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The older of two sons charged with murdering their parents at their home in California said he shot his father multiple times, but he did not shoot his mother, according to police.
- After more than 4 decades in prison, Gary Tyler finally free Updated: Apr-29-16 9:22 pm
NEW ORLEANS - After almost 42 years at Louisiana's maximum security prison, Gary Tyler is a free man.
- Man shot by police had gunshot residue on hand Updated: Apr-29-16 9:15 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A man fatally shot by Wilmington police while sitting in his wheelchair was armed with a revolver and had evidence of gunshot residue on his hand, according to a court filing Friday in which city attorneys asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the man's family, who has claimed he was unarmed.
- Man gets 24 years in prison for death of 5-month-old son Updated: Apr-29-16 8:38 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A man charged in the death of his infant son has been sentenced to 24 years in prison.
- Woman pleads guilty to murder count in Wichita home invasion Updated: Apr-29-16 7:46 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A 23-year-old Kansas woman has pleaded guilty to second-degree reckless murder and other charges in the death of a 66-year-old woman in a September home invasion.
- Home game: Gerina Piller leads in stormy Texas Updated: Apr-29-16 7:42 pm
IRVING, Texas - Gerina Piller made herself right at home Friday in the LPGA Tour's Volunteers of America Texas Shootout, shooting a 6-under 65 to take the lead in the suspended second round.
- Man charged with assaulting 3 women pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-29-16 7:16 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A South Dakota man accused of assaulting three women on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation has pleaded not guilty to three charges.
- Iditarod bans musher in domestic violence case from '17 race Updated: Apr-29-16 7:12 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A musher who has been charged in a domestic violence case has been banned from next year's Iditarod, race officials announced Friday in Alaska.
- Man gets 18-year prison term for fatal Glendale park fight Updated: Apr-29-16 7:11 pm
PHOENIX - A man convicted of second-degree murder for a 2013 fight at a Glendale park has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.
- The Latest: Iditarod bans musher in domestic violence case Updated: Apr-29-16 7:08 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Latest on the Iditarod banning a musher facing domestic violence charges from next year's race (all times local):
- Defense asks judge to move hot SUV death trial Updated: Apr-29-16 7:03 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - Defense attorneys for a Georgia man accused of intentionally leaving his toddler son in a hot SUV to die have asked the judge to move his trial.
- Fugitive wanted in 2 states captured in southeast Alabama Updated: Apr-29-16 7:03 pm
TROY, Alabama - Authorities say a man wanted in Alabama and Florida on multiple charges including murder has been captured in southeast Alabama.