- Feds announce $10 million for wildfire projects in 12 states Updated: May-24-16 11:30 pm
MARSING, Idaho - Interior Secretary Sally Jewell on Tuesday toured a massive wildfire rehabilitation effort in southwest Idaho that's part of the federal government's new wildfire strategy and then announced $10 million for projects in 12 states to reduce wildfire threats.
- More than 1,000 trees planted in Vermont, New Hampshire Updated: May-23-16 12:43 pm
POMFRET, Vermont - More than 1,000 trees and shrubs have been planted along three rivers in New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Partnership seeks more trees in Macomb County neighborhoods Updated: May-16-16 7:52 am
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A new partnership seeks more trees, shrubs and native plants with deep roots that will help to manage storm water while providing tree canopy coverage in Macomb County neighborhoods.
- Volunteers needed to help cottontail's habitat Updated: May-14-16 12:40 pm
BARRINGTON, New Hampshire - Volunteers are being sought to help restore habitat for the endangered New England cottontail rabbit.
- Inmates help grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat Updated: May-14-16 11:22 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Some 20 Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates are planting thousands of sagebrush seeds in a program aimed at restoring sage grouse habitat across northern Nevada.
- Sagebrush project creates landscape of cooperation Updated: Apr-30-16 12:15 pm
RUSH VALLEY, Utah - The distrust and ongoing litigation often entrenched in the relationship between the federal government and the state of Utah over public lands management was nowhere to be found among the sagebrush in Tooele County recently.