- SEC coaches Saban, Bielema want to change NFL draft rules Updated: May-31-16 8:44 pm
DESTIN, Florida - Alabama's Nick Saban and Arkansas' Bret Bielema would like to see a major change to rules regarding NFL draft entry.
- Cowboys sign picks Prescott, Tapper, leaving 1 unsigned Updated: May-31-16 8:31 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys have signed two more draft picks in quarterback Dak Prescott and defensive end Charles Tapper, leaving one unsigned rookie two weeks before minicamp.
- Ole Miss' Freeze 'owning mistakes,' denies paying players Updated: May-31-16 5:57 pm
DESTIN, Florida - Mississippi coach Hugh Freeze is "owning the mistakes" made during his tenure, which now includes NCAA violations, but said neither he nor his assistants knowingly did anything wrong.
- Titans sign LB Dodd, now S Byard only unsigned draft pick Updated: May-31-16 2:40 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have signed linebacker Kevin Dodd out of Clemson to a contract, leaving only one of their 10 draft picks unsigned.
- Bears agree to contract with first-round pick Floyd Updated: May-27-16 6:01 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears and first-round draft pick Leonard Floyd have agreed to a four-year contract with an option for a fifth year.
- Mississippi self-imposes scholarship cuts in football Updated: May-27-16 3:50 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has self-imposed scholarship reductions in football because of NCAA violations and is still investigating more allegations involving first-round NFL draft pick Laremy Tunsil.
- Graduate transfer QB Davis Webb enrolls at California Updated: May-25-16 4:42 pm
BERKELEY, California - Graduate transfer quarterback Davis Webb has officially joined California, giving the Golden Bears an experienced option to replace No. 1 overall NFL draft pick Jared Goff.
- Pitt RB James Conner grateful as cancer goes into remission Updated: May-24-16 6:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - James Conner's spring - much like that of former Pittsburgh teammate Tyler Boyd- included a phone call that changed his life.
- Jaguars' Joeckel working to erase 'terrible' finale Updated: May-24-16 2:21 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Left tackle Luke Joeckel, the second overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft, admittedly has no idea how the Jacksonville Jaguars feel about him right now.
- Jaguars' Ramsey has surgery, should return for training camp Updated: May-24-16 2:06 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars will gladly take the latest injury update regarding rookie cornerback Jalen Ramsey.
- Buffalo Bills sign 2nd-round pick, linebacker Reggie Ragland Updated: May-24-16 1:50 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills have signed their second-round draft pick, linebacker Reggie Ragland.
- Indianapolis signs 2nd-round draft pick T.J. Green Updated: May-23-16 7:31 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts said Monday that they have signed safety T.J. Green, their second-round draft pick.
- Jaguars' Fowler returns, ready for bigger role after injury Updated: May-23-16 4:19 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Dante Fowler Jr. took a step right, quickly cut back inside offensive tackle Luke Joeckel and found himself on a collision course with the quarterback.
- Jaguars lose rookie DE Woodard to torn Achilles tendon Updated: May-23-16 1:29 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have lost another draft pick to injury.
- Jaguars rookie Jalen Ramsey tears meniscus during workouts Updated: May-19-16 5:27 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have had little luck with first-round draft picks the past two seasons.
- Rookie Howard signs $6.1 million, 4-year deal with Dolphins Updated: May-18-16 6:03 pm
MIAMI - Rookie cornerback Xavien Howard has signed a $6.1 million, four-year contract with the Miami Dolphins, who took him in the second round of the draft last month.
- Cowboys sign 1st-round pick RB Elliott to $25M, 4-year deal Updated: May-18-16 4:13 pm
IRVING, Texas - Ezekiel Elliott has signed a four-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys that includes a $16 million signing bonus and is worth nearly $25 million overall for the Ohio State running back who was the fourth overall draft pick.
- Alabama offensive lineman Cam Robinson, teammate arrested Updated: May-17-16 6:21 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - Alabama offensive lineman Cam Robinson and reserve defensive back Laurence "Hootie" Jones have been released from jail after their arrest on drug and weapons charges.
- Sam Bradford has no regrets, ready to move on with Eagles Updated: May-17-16 3:59 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Bradford plans to mentor Carson Wentz and lead the Philadelphia Eagles for as long as they keep him around.
- Bills' Lawson to have shoulder surgery; Watkins' foot hurt Updated: May-16-16 5:25 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Buffalo Bills officials say first-round draft pick Shaq Lawson will have surgery on his right shoulder and wide receiver Sammy Watkins had an operation for one of his feet.
- Top rookies to don uniforms, pose for trading cards Updated: May-16-16 4:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - Rams quarterback Jared Goff and 40 other rookies are gathering in Los Angeles this weekend to don their uniforms for the first time and pose for their first trading cards as pros.
- Jaguars sign 4th-round draft pick Sheldon Day to rookie deal Updated: May-16-16 4:05 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed fourth-round draft pick Sheldon Day of Notre Dame.
- Saints coaches: Top pick Rankins in good shape, learns fast Updated: May-14-16 5:34 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints first-round draft choice Sheldon Rankins can accept people calling him boring, as long they're referring to the way he spends time away from football.
- Jets sign third-rounder Jordan Jenkins to 4-year deal Updated: May-13-16 8:08 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have signed linebacker Jordan Jenkins, their third-round draft pick, to a four-year contract.
- Veteran departures pave way for duo in Bears rookie camp Updated: May-13-16 5:52 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Chicago Bears rookies Cody Whitehair and Deon Bush own cleaner paths to starting spots than most first-year NFL players, thanks to roster moves made shortly after the draft.