- Chiefs exercise fifth-year option on LT Eric Fisher Updated: May-02-16 5:12 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs have exercised their fifth-year option on left tackle Eric Fisher, which means the former No. 1 overall draft pick is scheduled to make $11.9 million during the 2017 season.
- AP source: Jaguars decline 5th-year option on LT Joeckel Updated: May-02-16 5:00 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - According to a person familiar with the process, the Jacksonville Jaguars have declined to exercise a fifth-year option on former first-round draft pick Luke Joeckel.
- Injured CB Chris Culliver released by Washington Redskins Updated: May-02-16 3:55 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Chris Culliver's time with the Washington Redskins lasted all of six games.
- Titans don't pick up 5th-year option on guard Chance Warmack Updated: May-02-16 2:09 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have declined to pick up the fifth-year option for guard Chance Warmack, giving the 10th overall draft pick in 2013 the chance to convince them he should stick around after this season.
- Yarbrough signs as free agent with Broncos Updated: May-02-16 10:54 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Former Wyoming defensive end Eddie Yarbrough has signed a three-year free agent contract with his hometown Denver Broncos.
- An inside look at the other draft, as free agents find spots Updated: May-02-16 2:06 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Gary Shipman was at his desk at noon Saturday, thumbing through depth charts and occasionally looking across the room at the wall-mounted TV trumpeting the start of the NFL draft's final day.
- Bears release veteran safety Rolle, guard Slauson Updated: May-01-16 7:36 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears released safety Antrel Rolle and left guard Matt Slauson on Sunday after sending strong signals in the draft that the veterans' days with the team were numbered.
- ON FOOTBALL: Forget winners, losers; think NFL draft trends Updated: May-01-16 3:45 pm
Figuring out who won or lost in an NFL draft takes years, not hours. Finding trends is a whole lot easier.
- Jaguars agree to terms with 9 undrafted rookie free agents Updated: May-01-16 2:48 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to terms with nine undrafted rookie free agents, including five offensive players.
- Jets invite cousin of Giants' Beckham for rookie camp tryout Updated: Apr-30-16 11:21 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Terron Beckham is getting a chance to follow in his famous cousin's football footsteps.
- John Elway gets his quarterback without overpaying Updated: Apr-30-16 9:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway leaned against a wall outside the team meeting room adorned with images from the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season and declared, "The plan is to keep picking at the bottom of the round - and there is no Plan B!"
- 49ers take risk in fourth round, bolster both lines in fifth Updated: Apr-30-16 9:11 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers added speed and potential to their defensive backfield and talented size and depth to both sides of their line Saturday in the NFL draft.
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class Updated: Apr-30-16 9:07 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Sitting at a crowded dais alongside four new teammates, each dressed smartly in suits with Browns lapel pins, linebacker Emmanuel Ogbah already feels a strong vibe about Cleveland's football future.
- Redskins fill a few specific needs during the NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 9:05 pm
- Bears keep adding to 'D', take WVU's Kwiatkoski in 4th round Updated: Apr-30-16 9:01 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears addressed holes on defense and added to their offensive line during the draft. They brought in a running back and receiver, too.
- Dolphins owner says team's latest shake-up pays off in draft Updated: Apr-30-16 8:46 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says his latest shake-up of the organization paid off in the draft, including unanimity about the risky decision to take Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil.
- Raiders trade up to select QB Connor Cook in 4th round Updated: Apr-30-16 8:43 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie was schooled in the draft by Ron Wolf during his long tenure in the front office in Green Bay.
- Bills select Ohio State QB Cardale Jones 139th overall Updated: Apr-30-16 8:40 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills filled their most pressing defensive needs early in the NFL draft before adding an intriguing long-term prospect at quarterback on Saturday.
- Chargers take J.J. Watt's brother, Derek, in 6th round Updated: Apr-30-16 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - J.J. Watt and Melvin Gordon had the same message to Derek Watt: Welcome to the NFL, bro.
- Cowboys looking more to future in draft even after 4-12 year Updated: Apr-30-16 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys finally took a glimpse at a future without Tony Romo while taking a Baylor basketball star who hasn't played football since he was 13.
- Titans pick receiver, cornerback, guard on draft's final day Updated: Apr-30-16 8:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Tennessee general manager Jon Robinson has shown he's a bit of a gambler, making four trades - three during the NFL draft - to revamp the Titans' roster.
- New Seahawks RB Alex Collins dancing his way to Seattle Updated: Apr-30-16 8:20 pm
RENTON, Washington - Alex Collins already stands out among his new Seattle Seahawks teammates - for his unusual hobby if nothing else.
- Saints draft Nigeria native who learned football in Canada Updated: Apr-30-16 8:20 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - David Onyemata's path to the NFL began when he followed in his sisters' footsteps by leaving Nigeria to attend college in Canada.
- Lions add Michigan QB Rudock in 6th round as draft wraps up Updated: Apr-30-16 8:19 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions had already drafted three players who could provide protection for quarterback Matthew Stafford.
- Colts continue stocking defense during 3rd day of NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 8:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts made some big upgrades on draft weekend.