- Contracts of Coples and McCain terminated by Miami Dolphins Updated: Feb-12-16 6:24 pm
DAVIE, Florida - The contracts of defensive end Quinton Coples and cornerback Brice McCain have been terminated by the Miami Dolphins, saving the team about $10 million in salary cap space.
- Senior Bowl QB Carson Wentz becomes hit on recruiting trail Updated: Feb-11-16 5:14 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota State coaches enjoyed some free advertising while they were on the recruiting trail for this year's class.
- THE LATEST: Oklahoma lands last big recruit of signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 9:29 pm
The latest developments on college football signing day (all times EST):
- Florida State leads the way in the ACC on signing day Updated: Feb-03-16 7:32 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Jimbo Fisher pledged to work toward helping Florida State win another title shortly after losing at Clemson last fall. The Seminoles' coach took a major step in that direction Wednesday, landing the top recruiting class in the Atlantic Coast Conference on national signing day.
- Clemson scrambles on signing day to replace missing DBs Updated: Feb-03-16 5:24 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney thought his team was filled up on defensive backs for next fall - until NFL dreams got involved.
- Alabama continues recruiting dynasty with fast finish Updated: Feb-03-16 4:37 pm
Signing day went much like this past season: Alabama dominated and Jim Harbaugh had everybody talking about Michigan.
- A look back at previous No. 1-ranked recruits Updated: Feb-01-16 11:43 am
No matter which school Rashan Gary signs with, he'll have some big expectations to live up to.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson picked 1st in Pro Bowl Draft Updated: Jan-27-16 10:32 pm
WAHIAWA, Hawaii - Eli Manning was the second pick Wednesday in the Pro Bowl Draft - and he's got his No. 1 guy on his side in wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- Alabama seniors trying to impress NFL execs at Senior Bowl Updated: Jan-26-16 7:18 pm
FAIRHOPE, Alabama - While talented underclassmen routinely leave school early, players who return for their senior year also can be pretty good NFL draft prospects.
- 96 players, including Alabama RB Henry, early draft entries Updated: Jan-22-16 2:26 pm
NEW YORK - Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry and Ohio State stars Joey Bosa and Ezekiel Elliott are among 96 players granted early entry into the NFL draft.
- Clemson facing another major overhaul of its defense Updated: Jan-21-16 4:19 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Another year, another major round of changes for Clemson's defense.
- Panthers QB Newton confident, thriving in 5th season at helm Updated: Jan-21-16 4:25 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - In the waning moments of a strange 35-35 game against the New York Giants, as things seemed to be collapsing all around him and tempers were flaring after every whistle, Cam Newton stood calmly on the sideline, his hands tucked firmly inside his shoulder pads near his neck as he nodded his head confidently.
- Auburn's Peyton Barber declares for NFL Draft Updated: Jan-18-16 9:21 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn tailback Peyton Barber says he is leaving early to enter the NFL Draft.
- Indiana offensive lineman Dan Feeney will bypass NFL draft Updated: Jan-18-16 6:21 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Offensive lineman Dan Feeney said Monday he will skip the NFL draft and return to Indiana next season.
- Stanford receiver Michael Rector to stay for final year Updated: Jan-16-16 4:22 pm
STANFORD, California - Stanford receiver Michael Rector will remain in school for his final season of eligibility instead of entering the NFL draft.
- Alabama's Henry, Robinson leaving early for NFL draft Updated: Jan-15-16 4:35 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry and defensive lineman A'Shawn Robinson are heading to the NFL, leaving the Crimson Tide to reload again for another attempt at a championship run.
- Tennessee cornerback Sutton returning for senior season Updated: Jan-14-16 3:05 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee cornerback Cameron Sutton will return to school for his senior season rather than entering the NFL draft.
- Colorado State WR Rashard Higgins jumps to NFL Updated: Jan-14-16 2:50 am
Fort COLLINS, Colorado - Colorado State junior receiver Rashard Higgins is entering the NFL draft.