- Tigers back in the lineup at Circus World Updated: May-23-16 9:24 am
BARABOO, Wisconsin - Tigers are back in the entertainment lineup at Circus World in Baraboo for the first time in more than a decade.
- Shaw Air Force Base hosting open house, Thunderbirds show Updated: May-22-16 6:11 am
SHAW AIR FORCE BASE, South Carolina - Shaw Air Force Base is filling the skies over central South Carolina with flights by the Air Force Thunderbirds precision flying team and the U.S. Army's Black Daggers parachutists.
- Russian military shows off its elite aerobatic flying teams Updated: May-21-16 12:17 pm
KUBINKA AIR BASE, Russia - The Russian military's elite aerobatic squadrons have marked their 25-year jubilee with an air show outside Moscow.
- Identical acrobat twins make you see double at 'Paramour' Updated: May-20-16 10:42 am
NEW YORK - On Broadway these days is a pair of brothers who, quite literally, put their lives in each other's hands every day.
- No sign of mechanical issue in plane that crashed at airshow Updated: May-19-16 1:44 pm
ATLANTA - There's no sign of mechanical problems in a plane that crashed during a Georgia airshow, killing the pilot, a federal investigator said.
- Air National Guard Base near Detroit to celebrate 100 years Updated: May-17-16 7:46 pm
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - An open house, air show and other events are planned next year as officials at Selfridge Air National Guard Base celebrate the facility's 100th anniversary.
- 'Miracle on Ice' goaltender Jim Craig is selling gold medal Updated: May-17-16 12:41 pm
NEW YORK - The 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team's victory over the Soviet Union is forever remembered as the "Miracle on Ice."
- Pilot killed in suburban Atlanta airshow identified Updated: May-15-16 1:10 pm
ATLANTA - Authorities have identified the pilot who was killed in a crash during an airshow in suburban Atlanta.
- Fort Lauderdale Air Show wows fans for first time since 2013 Updated: May-07-16 4:24 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The Fort Lauderdale Air Show has returned after a three-year absence.
- Unpack the trunk: Ringling's elephants retire to Florida Updated: May-06-16 5:05 pm
The last 11 touring elephants from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus kicked off their retirement in Florida on Friday with a buffet brunch of carrots, apples, celery, loaves of bread and lots of hay.
- Annual fireworks display to celebrate Detroit's progress Updated: May-05-16 11:16 am
DETROIT - This year's annual fireworks display over the Detroit River is billed as a salute to progress made toward Detroit's revival and optimism for the future.
- Circuses to fight Pittsburgh plan to ban wild animal acts Updated: May-05-16 5:38 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The owner of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus says it plans to fight a proposal that bans wild and exotic animals from performing in Pittsburgh.
- Fireworks likely source of Mount Rushmore water pollution Updated: May-02-16 9:03 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Past fireworks displays at Mount Rushmore National Memorial are the likely source of a pollutant found in water within the site in western South Dakota, according to a government report released Monday.
- The Latest: Elephants give final Ringling Bros. performance Updated: May-01-16 9:32 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Latest on elephants performing for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus (all times local):
- FrontRunner train offers first Sunday service for air show Updated: May-01-16 4:39 pm
OGDEN, Utah - After eight years of taking a day off on Sunday, the FrontRunner train will help shuttle commuters to an air show at Hill Air Force Base on both weekend days next month.
- Trouble-causing teenagers impacting festivals, other events Updated: Apr-30-16 11:52 am
ST. CLAIR SHORES, Michigan - Rowdy teens are impacting warm weather events in at least two suburban Detroit communities.
- 33 lions saved from South American circuses heading home Updated: Apr-26-16 7:33 pm
LIMA, Peru - Thirty-three lions rescued from circuses in Peru and Colombia are heading back to their homeland to live out the rest of their lives in a private sanctuary in South Africa.