- Officials probing New Hampshire tent collapse that killed 2 Updated: Aug-04-15 7:35 am
LANCASTER, New Hampshire - Safety officials in New Hampshire are investigating the collapse of a circus tent during a severe storm that killed a father and daughter and injured about 22 others.
- The Latest: Hassan: Father, daughter killed in tent collapse Updated: Aug-04-15 7:04 am
LANCASTER, New Hampshire - The latest on the circus tent collapse in Lancaster, New Hampshire:
- Russian military helicopter crashes during air show, 1 dead Updated: Aug-02-15 12:30 pm
MOSCOW - A Russian military helicopter from an elite aerobatic squadron crashed Sunday during an air show, killing one pilot and injuring another, the Defense Ministry said, the latest in a series of accidents that have dogged the nation's air force this year.
- US Olympic hero Jim Craig to auction memorabilia Updated: Jul-29-15 2:36 pm
NEW YORK - The American flag that goalie Jim Craig wrapped around his shoulders after the U.S. Miracle on Ice victory at the 1980 Lake Placid Winter Olympics is on the auction block.
- Wild, exotic animals may be banned from Missoula circus acts Updated: Jul-23-15 9:34 am
MISSOULA, Montana - Missoula council members will vote in August on a measure banning wild and exotic animals from circus acts.
- Grenade explodes at circus in Peru, wounding 11 people Updated: Jul-22-15 6:43 pm
LIMA, Peru - Peruvian authorities say someone exploded a grenade at a circus performance and the blast wounded 11 people, including clowns and members of the public.
- Small plane crashes at Wisconsin airport, 6 injured Updated: Jul-22-15 3:52 pm
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Five people aboard a single-engine airplane are hurt after it crashed while landing at the Experimental Aircraft Association convention in eastern Wisconsin.
- Officials: Product malfunction led to Ohio fireworks mishap Updated: Jul-21-15 5:10 am
WESTLAKE, Ohio - The state fire marshal says an apparent product malfunction led to a fireworks mishap that injured nine people in northeast Ohio.
- Blue Angels flight demonstration team arriving in Fargo Updated: Jul-20-15 4:29 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The U.S. Navy Blue Angels flight demonstration team is arriving in Fargo ahead of a weekend air show.
- Man plans to sue over injuries from fireworks accident Updated: Jul-17-15 9:49 am
VAIL, Colorado - A man who was injured by misfired fireworks is planning to sue the company that ran the show in Avon, about 10 miles west of Vail.
- Grandmother pleads guilty to leaving girl at fireworks show Updated: Jul-16-15 10:43 pm
DENVER - A grandmother accused of leaving her granddaughter alone at Denver's Independence Day fireworks show has pleaded guilty to a municipal charge in the case.
- Mayor: Gary Air Show to return to Marquette Park in 2016 Updated: Jul-16-15 4:05 am
GARY, Indiana - Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson says the Gary Air Show will return next year to the shores of the city's Marquette Park beach.
- Buffalo Bills coach plans tandem parachute jump at air show Updated: Jul-15-15 3:08 am
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Visitors to this year's Niagara Falls air show can expect a "touch down" from Buffalo Bills Coach Rex Ryan.
- Computer glitch causes delay during Oklahoma fireworks show Updated: Jul-09-15 5:34 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A company says it's investigating a computer glitch that created a 30-minute delay before the grand finale of a Fourth of July fireworks show in Oklahoma.
- Elephants' last run with circus as LA set to ban bullhooks Updated: Jul-09-15 12:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - The circus is coming back to town and it may be the last time elephants are part of the greatest show on earth.
- Preliminary report says Missouri crash occurred during stunt Updated: Jul-08-15 3:56 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A preliminary federal report shows that a fatal plane crash at a northwest Missouri air show occurred during a planned aerobatic maneuver.
- Indiana police say officer steered car away from crowd Updated: Jul-07-15 9:07 am
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Northern Indiana police say an officer prevented a potential disaster when he steered an accelerating car away from more than 100 people gathered for a fireworks show.
- Authorities: Man helping put on fireworks display is injured Updated: Jul-06-15 11:46 am
PORT SANILAC, Michigan - Authorities say a man helping to put on a fireworks show along Lake Huron was injured when a mortar was inadvertently ignited on the ground.
- Day after big wave, wind knocks out Jersey shore fireworks Updated: Jul-06-15 7:02 am
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, New Jersey - A day after a large wave washed out a Jersey shore community's Fourth of July fireworks, the wind wreaked havoc.
- Police: Man refused to dismantle large fireworks display Updated: Jul-06-15 5:35 am
SPARTA, New Jersey - Police say a northern New Jersey man was arrested after refusing to dismantle a large fireworks display he planned to set off at his home.
- Havre de Grace cancels fireworks display due to weather Updated: Jul-05-15 5:22 pm
HAVRE DE GRACE, Maryland - Havre de Grace has canceled its annual fireworks display scheduled for Sunday due to unfavorable launching conditions.
- Large wave washes out Jersey shore town's fireworks display Updated: Jul-05-15 11:46 am
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, New Jersey - A large wave washed out the Fourth of July fireworks show in a Jersey shore community.
- Police: Child waiting for fireworks show struck by bullet Updated: Jul-05-15 11:25 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities say a 9-year-old girl was struck by a bullet in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, while waiting for a fireworks show to begin.