- For second time, House OKs bill targeting Iran nuclear deal Updated: Feb-02-16 6:21 pm
WASHINGTON - The House approved for the second time in three weeks a Republican-led bill targeting the landmark nuclear agreement with Iran.
- Woman who held 30-year vigil outside the White House dies Updated: Jan-26-16 2:52 pm
WASHINGTON - Concepcion Picciotto, the protester who maintained a three-decade peace vigil outside the White House that was widely considered to be the longest-running act of political protest in U.S. history, has died.
- Kerry says US-Saudi friendship stronger than ever Updated: Jan-24-16 3:11 am
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday that the U.S. friendship with Saudi Arabia is stronger than ever and that the two will work together to try to end wars in Syria and Yemen.
- Japan will lift Iran sanctions following nuclear deal Updated: Jan-21-16 10:47 pm
TOKYO - The Japanese Cabinet approved Friday the lifting of sanctions on Iran, following the recent completion of a landmark deal to try to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.
- China faces nuclear energy choice: reprocess or not? Updated: Jan-14-16 3:30 am
WASHINGTON - China is coming to a crossroads as it hurriedly increases nuclear power production to cope with rising electricity demand and cut carbon emissions: Should it reprocess its nuclear waste or store it?
- GOP-led panel passes bill for oversight of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Jan-07-16 11:34 am
WASHINGTON - The GOP-led House Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday approved legislation that would give Congress greater oversight of the landmark nuclear deal with Iran.