- Now Gawker has its own billionaire backer, sort of Updated: May-27-16 7:43 pm
NEW YORK - The courtroom fight between former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and news-and-gossip site Gawker is becoming a battleground of sorts for Silicon Valley tycoons as well.
- Tech billionaire is unlikely Hulk Hogan ally in Gawker fight Updated: May-26-16 7:56 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan has an unlikely ally in his corner for his courtroom cage match with Gawker - a high-tech billionaire with a long-standing grudge against the news-and-gossip site.
- Column: McGregor vs Mayweather, a freak show with precedent Updated: May-24-16 5:13 pm
The freak show that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor are talking about will almost surely never happen, and for that anyone who would even consider opening their wallet to pay for it should be grateful.
- Kindergarten teacher by day, pro wrestler at night Updated: May-21-16 3:01 am
FORT MYERS, Florida - At 11:30 a.m., Steve Damico guides kindergartners seated on a carpet printed with ABC's through the ins-and-outs of colonial life, "Why did the farmers go to town?"
- 'Superfly' Snuka testifies he can't remember mom's name Updated: May-20-16 7:00 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Pro wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka testified at his mental competency hearing on Friday and often seemed confused as he was questioned by a judge who will decide whether he can stand trial on charges he killed his girlfriend in 1983.
- The Latest: Doctor says ex-wrestler could be faking symptoms Updated: May-18-16 4:44 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The Latest on the mental competency hearing for former pro wrestling star Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, who is charged with having killed his girlfriend more than three decades ago (all times local):
- Prosecutors: Ex-wrestler's attorney won't hand over report Updated: May-02-16 5:15 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors are asking an eastern Pennsylvania judge to force former professional wrestling star Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka's defense to hand over a psychologist's report in advance of a hearing on whether he's competent to stand trial.