- Doping lab stands quiet as Russia swept by scandals Updated: May-24-16 2:36 pm
MOSCOW - Even as Russia is swept by one doping scandal after another, the national anti-doping laboratory stands almost idle.
- District: Teacher violated protocol in fiery lab experiment Updated: May-20-16 10:54 am
FAIRFAX, Virginia - A northern Virginia school district says a high school teacher violated safety protocols during an open-flame chemistry lab demonstration that injured the teacher and five students last year.
- Scientists gather in Rapid City to discuss neutrinos Updated: May-18-16 7:03 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - About 175 scientists from across the globe are gathering in Rapid City Thursday to discuss the Deep Underground Neutrino Experiment.
- Bigelow Lab begins construction of 32-bed dorm Updated: May-15-16 9:26 am
EAST BOOTHBAY, Maine - Construction is underway on a 32-bed dorm for students and scientists visiting the East Boothbay campus of the Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences.
- Laboratory advance provides view of early embryo development Updated: May-04-16 1:01 pm
NEW YORK - New lab techniques have provided the first good look at a crucial but mysterious stage in the development of human embryos, scientists reported Wednesday.
- Black Hills State University opening underground campus Updated: May-04-16 12:11 pm
LEAD, South Dakota - Deep beneath the Black Hills, amid 375 miles of dark tunnels where drill-dusty miners once blasted solid rock in search of elusive gold, university students and their professors will soon be hunting for nuggets of wisdom in the world of physics and biology.
- UW makers lab prints, cuts, etches new designs, objects Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming art department now has its own ability to etch and print objects, and they're willing to share.
- New science center at Vassar College Updated: May-02-16 12:38 am
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York - Vassar College has finished building its new science center.