- Northern Virginia math professor accused of raping student Updated: May-18-16 10:33 am
MANASSAS, Virginia - An adjunct professor at Northern Virginia Community College has been accused of raping one of his students and sexually assaulting another.
- Seattle seventh grader wins national math bee Updated: May-09-16 7:02 pm
SEATTLE - A Seattle seventh grader has won the national math bee.
- Robot lessons help sick children learn math Updated: May-08-16 3:01 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Fifth-grader Grayson Zrelak crouches over a pint-sized robot in his Longwood dining room and frowns. The bot looks like a tiny Mars rover and is supposed to follow a strip of blue tape along the floor, but each time it hits a right turn, it stops.
- Professor's airplane math didn't equal airplane threat Updated: May-07-16 4:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - An Ivy League professor said his flight was delayed because a fellow passenger thought the math equations he was writing might be a sign he was a terrorist.
- Lockheed Martin funds science, math, tech in Denver schools Updated: May-06-16 3:59 pm
DENVER - Lockheed Martin has awarded Denver Public Schools $800,000 for science, technology, engineering and math education.
- North Dakota teachers to rewrite math, English standards Updated: May-03-16 1:51 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota teachers will rewrite and improve math and English standards that are not based on the controversial federally backed Common Core education standards, state School Superintendent Kirsten Baesler said Tuesday