- Correction: The Month Ahead story Updated: Aug-31-15 12:35 pm
In a story Aug. 28, about upcoming events, The Associated Press reported erroneously the dates of business events expected in the first week in September.
- AP National News Calendar Updated: Aug-28-15 4:47 pm
Eds: Major scheduled events for the week of August 30 - September 5. Note that many events are subject to change at the last minute.
- Behind the bite: CSU runs West Nile virus tests Updated: Aug-22-15 9:38 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - It used to be that Colorado State University scientists checking for West Nile virus relied on sticking needles into the brains of baby mice and waiting four to five days to see if the tiny mammals died from the viral infection.
- URI: Women primarily affected in potential email exposure Updated: Aug-21-15 9:01 pm
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - The University of Rhode Island says nearly 3,000 email accounts with addresses and passwords potentially exposed were almost exclusively held by women.
- Amazon's data-driven approach becoming more common Updated: Aug-17-15 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - Amazon isn't the only company that is using data on employees to improve productivity.
- 8 cities cited in data program from ex-NYC mayor Bloomberg Updated: Aug-05-15 7:55 am
NEW YORK - Jackson, Mississippi, and Mesa, Arizona, aim to make troves of data about city operations available online for the first time. Tulsa, Oklahoma, plans to make its data releases more useful for the public. Seattle wants to use contract data to help ensure vendors deliver on their promises.