- Police: Full impact of Austin's hands-free law still unclear Updated: Jul-27-15 12:26 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Austin police say it's still too early to determine the full impact the city's ban on cellphone use while driving is having on traffic crashes.
- Etiquette pros break down Maine diner spat over antsy tot Updated: Jul-24-15 10:16 am
NEW YORK - What went down at Marcy's Diner in Portland, Maine, between the vacationing parents of an antsy toddler and the annoyed, profanity-prone restaurant owner is a case of she said-she said.
- Workers at Ohio health care provider must now wear underwear Updated: Jul-19-15 11:04 am
AKRON, Ohio - Employees at Summa Health Systems in Ohio can no longer have bright colored red or blue hair and women must cover their legs, as part of a new dress code policy.
- Iowa agency head tells staff to dress nice for governor Updated: Jul-16-15 5:28 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa Workforce Development director Beth Townsend is telling employees to look nice for Gov. Terry Branstad's visit even though he's coming on Casual Friday.
- Austin-based bar accused of discrimination to make changes Updated: Jul-01-15 8:08 am
DALLAS - An Austin-based bar has agreed to make changes to its business practices to end a federal investigation into alleged discrimination.
- Bus driver fired after taped texting behind wheel Updated: Jun-30-15 6:56 am
PHILADELPHIA - A bus driver has been fired after a passenger videotaped him texting on the New Jersey Turnpike while driving between Philadelphia and New York City.
- Mississippi bans text-and-drive, repeals inspection sticker Updated: Jun-29-15 4:16 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Several new laws in Mississippi will affect people's everyday lives, including their driving habits. Here's a look at some proposals approved by the Legislature during the 2015 session and signed into law by Republican Gov. Phil Bryant: