- W.Va. regulators cite 2 companies in fatal mine accidents Updated: Aug-27-15 12:13 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Two companies have been cited by West Virginia regulators for alleged violations found during investigations of separate fatal mine accidents.
- ExxonMobil fined following probe into refinery explosion Updated: Aug-13-15 4:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - The California agency that investigates workplace accidents has cited and fined ExxonMobil more than $560,000 for workplace safety and health violations following a probe into February's explosion at a Los Angeles-area refinery.
- Newark recycling plant fined $53,900 for safety violations Updated: Aug-07-15 3:23 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - The U.S. Department of Labor says a Newark recycling plant has been cited for violations that left its employees susceptible to injuries, including amputations.
- OSHA proposes hefty fines against Kapco Updated: Aug-04-15 1:28 pm
OSCEOLA, Wisconsin - The U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration inspectors allege Kapco Metal Stamping has failed to implement safety procedures it agreed to after a worker lost part of her right index finger on a welding machine in Osceola last year.
- Tomblin announces reduction in workers' comp premiums Updated: Jul-31-15 10:55 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin says employers in the state will see an estimated $43 million reduction in workers' compensation premiums in the coming year.