- Little Rock volleyball team wins at Georgia State Updated: Oct-11-15 4:44 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Little Rock Trojans volleyball team has won a four-set match at Georgia State.
- Arkansas State sweeps Georgia Southern in volleyball Updated: Oct-11-15 4:40 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State volleyball team has won its 13th straight match with a sweep of Georgia Southern in Sun Belt Conference play.
- 11-year-old girl breaks Catholic football league barrier Updated: Oct-11-15 10:59 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Lucky No. 13 sloshed in cleats across the football field at St. Bernard's on a shivery, cold recent Saturday with white game pants already a speckled, muddy mess.
- No football, but free admission at South Carolina events Updated: Oct-08-15 4:35 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina football fans may have lost a home game, but the school's athletic department is offering free admission, reduced concession prices and a way to donate to those affected by last weekend's devastating floods.
- US beats Argentina to win men's volleyball World Cup Updated: Sep-23-15 10:14 am
TOKYO - The United States won its first men's volleyball World Cup in 30 years on Wednesday with a 25-20, 25-21, 17-25, 25-20 win over Argentina.
- With half-court shot, college student won tuition, car, fame Updated: Sep-21-15 5:01 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - The mental preparation it took to shoot a half-court shot for free tuition was nothing for Lemuel Turner compared to meeting Ellen DeGeneres.
- Siren school bus driver charged with drunken driving Updated: Sep-15-15 7:29 am
SIREN, Wisconsin - A Siren school bus driver faces drunken driving charges after authorities say he was found passed out in a bus just before he was scheduled to pick up a volleyball team.
- Comets return: Football, pride back in town after 27 years Updated: Sep-13-15 11:32 pm
ALEXANDER, North Dakota - As a blanket of gray clouds rolls over the prairie, the grunts of scrimmage, the shrill chirp of the referee's whistle and cheers from the crowd fill the Saturday afternoon air. This is how a small town turns a page in history.