- Police investigate video of sex between girl and 25 boys Updated: May-24-16 6:13 pm
Florida sheriff's detectives are investigating a cellphone video purportedly showing a 15-year-old girl having sex with as many as two dozen boys in a public high school bathroom after school.
- Man pleads not guilty to threat against military personnel Updated: May-24-16 6:10 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man accused earlier of trying to assist the Islamic State group has pleaded not guilty to accusations that he tweeted out the names and addresses of military personnel with threats of violence.
- Coming soon to Twitter: More room to tweet Updated: May-24-16 5:55 pm
NEW YORK - Twitter is making some big changes, at least in the context of 140 characters or fewer.
- No scoops for you: Bills media policy has many restrictions Updated: May-24-16 5:36 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Don't expect to hear or read anything about dropped passes or interceptions that take place during Buffalo Bills practices.
- Texas education board candidate known for conspiracy posts Updated: May-24-16 3:58 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - She is a retired Texas schoolteacher who has claimed President Barack Obama is a gay prostitute, Democrats orchestrated the assassination of John F. Kennedy and that the flood from the biblical story of Noah's Ark is what destroyed the dinosaurs.
- The Latest: Turnout appears light in Atlanta suburbs Updated: May-24-16 3:46 pm
ATLANTA - The Latest on Georgia's primary elections (all times local):
- The Latest: Serena Williams barely sweats in French Open win Updated: May-24-16 2:21 pm
PARIS - The Latest on the French Open (all times local):
- Tragically Hip's Gord Downie diagnosed with terminal cancer Updated: May-24-16 1:07 pm
TORONTO - Canadian rootsy rock band The Tragically Hip announced Tuesday that its lead singer, Gord Downie, has been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
- Unnamed 'Oxygen Thief' becomes self-published success Updated: May-24-16 8:29 am
NEW YORK - The fair-skinned man with the hoodie and dark ski cap sits on a bench outside McNally Jackson Books in downtown Manhattan, where neither patrons nor employees seem aware that he's the author of a work so in demand at the store that it's often out of stock.
- Detroit police show off dance moves in Running Man Challenge Updated: May-24-16 6:21 am
DETROIT - The Detroit Police Department is having a little fun as part of the Running Man Challenge dance-off.
- Facebook drops news outlet input in 'trending topics' review Updated: May-24-16 2:36 am
LOS ANGELES - Facebook says it is dropping its reliance on news outlets to help determine what gets posted as a "trending topic" on the giant social network, a move adopted after a backlash over a report saying it suppressed conservative views.
- School threats could be latest in school "swatting" Updated: May-23-16 7:45 pm
DENVER - Threats made against schools across the United States led to the evacuation of students Monday in what could be the latest example of so-called "swatting" against schools.
- Police smile at 'Cops Suck' tattoo across man's knuckles Updated: May-23-16 5:49 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A police officer in Maine is getting a laugh out of a man's tattoo that says, "Cops Suck."
- Madonna responds to critics of her Prince tribute Updated: May-23-16 5:05 pm
Madonna is dismissing critics of her tribute to Prince at the Billboard Music Awards with style.
- Former NBA player Etan Thomas says he was denied train seat Updated: May-23-16 1:46 pm
Former NBA player Etan Thomas has called out a woman he says denied him a seat next to her on a crowded train, only to offer it up to another passenger.
- The Latest: Austrian left-leaning candidate narrowly wins Updated: May-23-16 11:05 am
VIENNA - The Latest on Austria's presidential election (all times local):
- UFC star McGregor remains 'committed to the fight game' Updated: May-22-16 1:40 pm
Conor McGregor says his dispute with UFC became a "publicized civil war" once he refused to participate in a promotion for a fight and the wildly popular fighter took his unhappiness to social media.
- South Bend officials hope shorter drive means more visitors Updated: May-22-16 10:23 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tourism officials in the South Bend area are making a pitch to central Indiana residents that the northern Indiana city is not as far away as it used to be.
- Appointment rescinded following Facebook slur Updated: May-21-16 3:02 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Kentucky man's appointment to a new state Boxing and Wrestling Commission has been rescinded after a Facebook slur was aimed at Kentucky's chief justice.
- Jussie Smollett of 'Empire' learns from prank tweet Updated: May-21-16 12:49 pm
LOS ANGELES - "Empire" co-star Jussie Smollett recently caused a social media storm after tweeting a cryptic message that implied he may be leaving the show.
- Springville man accused of making terror threat on Twitter Updated: May-21-16 12:49 pm
SPRINGVILLE, Utah - A Springville man is in jail after he allegedly posted messages prompting people to meet him at a school with a rifle.
- Winners announced in 2015 PAPME contest Updated: May-20-16 11:52 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Patriot-News and the Erie Times-News won sweepstakes awards Friday at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors' annual banquet.
- 'Flop Friday' part of routine for US women's water polo team Updated: May-20-16 5:29 pm
LOS ALAMITOS, California - Under a cloudy, gray sky, the players line up along the pool, waiting for their cue from Sami Hill. Then, one by one, they belly-flop into the water, with some showing more impressive form than a few timid teammates.
- Teen who mocked police gets 6 months for race that killed 5 Updated: May-20-16 3:27 pm
MINEOLA, New York - A driver who participated in a 2014 street race that killed five other teens was sentenced Friday to six months in jail and probation, despite revelations from prosecutors that he had posted an epithet to police the day he pleaded guilty and that he was arrested again while awaiting sentencing.
- Ex-NFL player launching site to honor Joplin tornado victim Updated: May-20-16 2:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Former Kansas City Chiefs long snapper Kendall Gammon is launching a social media site inspired by a Joplin tornado victim on the fifth anniversary of the deadly twister.