- 2 long series wins might have exhausted Blues Updated: May-26-16 3:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - A pair of seven-game series wins might have taken a toll on the St. Louis Blues.
- Jury reaches $46 million verdict against Monsanto over PCBs Updated: May-26-16 2:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis jury ordered Monsanto and three other companies to pay more than $46 million to three people in a suit alleging negligence in the production of PCBs.
- Cardinals place Matt Carpenter on paternity list Updated: May-26-16 12:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals have placed third baseman Matt Carpenter on the paternity list and recalled infielder Greg Garcia from Triple-A Memphis.
- Boy, 15, to stand trial as adult in shooting death of girl Updated: May-26-16 8:26 am
ST. LOUIS - A 15-year-old St. Louis boy is charged as an adult with involuntary manslaughter in the fatal shooting of a 14-year-old girl.
- Missouri man charged in shooting death of 8-month-old son Updated: May-25-16 9:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - A Missouri father was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder in the death of his 8-month-old son - a shooting an investigator says happened after the man threatened his wife who told him during a car ride she wanted a divorce.
- Late hit eludes Cardinals in 9-8 loss to Cubs Updated: May-25-16 7:55 pm
ST. LOUIS - The big late-inning hit that has been there for most of the season eluded the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday.
- Arrieta moves to 9-0 and Cubs edge Cardinals 9-8 Updated: May-25-16 7:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jake Arrieta got some help from the Cubs' offense to stay perfect.
- The Latest: Man charged in shooting death of 8-month-old son Updated: May-25-16 7:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Latest on the shooting death of an 8-month-old boy in St. Louis (all times local):
- Illinois man charged in fatal downtown St. Louis carjacking Updated: May-25-16 6:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - A 19-year-old Illinois man has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with a downtown St. Louis carjacking in which a 9-month-old was thrown from the car after her mother was shot.
- Audit: 'Serious mismanagement' by ex-school administrator Updated: May-25-16 3:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - A state audit released Wednesday cites "serious mismanagement" by the former superintendent of the Fox School District in suburban St. Louis, alleging she spent nearly $100,000 on questionable expenses with little oversight from the school board.
- Cardinals acquire minor league outfielder from Royals Updated: May-25-16 12:41 pm
- St. Louis prosecutors drop charges in 2013 killing Updated: May-25-16 8:28 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis prosecutors have dropped first-degree murder charges against a man accused in a 2013 shooting at the victim's birthday party.
- Amid turmoil, chess helps Ferguson kids cope, excel Updated: May-24-16 7:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - Ten-year-old Tyson Stegall stared intently at the chess board as his opponent, grandmaster Alejandro Ramirez, pondered a move. The fourth-grader gave a little grimace, then a smile, when Ramirez finished him off with a checkmate.
- Ferguson city attorney to resign, commends leaders' 'grace' Updated: May-24-16 6:16 pm
FERGUSON, Missouri - Ferguson's city attorney has announced plans to step down, just a few weeks after the St. Louis suburb engulfed in racial unrest since Michael Brown's 2014 death revealed they were replacing her as local prosecutor.
- Blues go back to goalie Brian Elliott for Game 6 Updated: May-24-16 4:30 pm
- Protesters want Florissant to end ban on pit bulls Updated: May-24-16 8:18 am
FLORISSANT, Missouri - Protesters in the St. Louis suburb of Florissant are questioning the legality of a city ban on pit bulls.
- Lackey's start spoiled by one swing, Cardinals beat Cubs 4-3 Updated: May-24-16 12:55 am
ST. LOUIS - Another dominant outing for Chicago Cubs starter John Lackey against his former team was spoiled by one swing of the bat.
- Pavelski scores twice, Sharks top Blues to take 3-2 lead Updated: May-24-16 12:29 am
ST. LOUIS - All the time Joe Pavelski has spent practicing his stick work has paid off big for the San Jose Sharks.
- Backes, Fabbri in Blues lineup for Game 5 vs. Sharks Updated: May-23-16 8:18 pm
- How would Bayer-Monsanto affect workers, farmers, investors? Updated: May-23-16 5:31 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayer wants to buy Monsanto for $62 billion, hooking up the German chemical and drug company with the St. Louis-based producer of seeds and weed-killers.
- Former Missouri police officer gets probation in theft case Updated: May-23-16 3:52 pm
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - A former suburban St. Louis police officer has been sentenced to probation for stealing items from a car that investigators had set up as a decoy as part of a sting operation.
- 2 of 3 people found dead in burned St. Louis home were shot Updated: May-23-16 1:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Authorities say two of three people found dead in a burned St. Louis home had been shot.
- Police: Car driver kills motorcyclist, checks damage, flees Updated: May-23-16 1:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - Police in St. Louis are searching for a car's driver they say hit and killed a motorcyclist, then drove away after stopping to check his car's damage.
- Former St. Louis officer pleads not guilty to murder count Updated: May-23-16 12:47 pm
ST. LOUIS - A former St. Louis police officer accused of first-degree murder in connection with a 2011 shooting death while he was on duty has pleaded not guilty.
- Greinke, Diamondbacks too much for Cardinals, 7-2 Updated: May-22-16 6:01 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zack Greinke felt as if he was becoming a little too predictable. So the Arizona right-hander decided to mix things up on Sunday.