- More than 60 cigarette-recycling bins installed in St. Louis Updated: Jul-29-15 5:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - Tired of discarded cigarette butts littering the streets and sidewalks of St. Louis, several organizations have partnered to install 62 recycling bins scattered across the city.
- Patience pays off for Missouri Powerball jackpot winner Updated: Jul-29-15 12:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - For two decades, Tom Rea of St. Louis played the same Powerball numbers.
- Funeral home visitation set for Post-Dispatch movie critic Updated: Jul-29-15 8:31 am
ST. LOUIS - Family and friends of a longtime St. Louis Post-Dispatch film critic killed in a one-vehicle wreck will have the opportunity to share their memories of him during a funeral home visitation this weekend.
- St. Louis authorities call woman's April death a homicide Updated: Jul-29-15 8:17 am
ST. LOUIS - Investigators say a Ferguson woman's death in St. Louis in April was a homicide.
- One pitch hurts Garcia in Cardinals' 4-0 loss to Reds Updated: Jul-29-15 12:11 am
ST. LOUIS - Back from a long stint on the disabled list, Jaime Garcia matched zeroes with Mike Leake for five innings. One pitch doomed the St. Louis Cardinals lefty.
- Votto's shot, Leake's arm pace Reds past Cardinals 4-0 Updated: Jul-28-15 11:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - If that was Mike Leake's final turn in the rotation with the Cincinnati Reds, he ended with a flourish.
- Reds to honor Rose with bobblehead giveaway Updated: Jul-28-15 7:10 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Cincinnati Reds will honor Pete Rose with his first ever bobblehead giveaway Sept. 12 against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Panera shares jump on report of Q3 sales uptick Updated: Jul-28-15 6:58 pm
ST. LOUIS - Panera Bread Co. shares jumped in extended trading Tuesday after the restaurant chain reported an uptick in sales in recent days.
- Cardinals activate Garcia from DL to start against Reds Updated: Jul-28-15 3:12 pm
- Man accused of using $476K in employer's funds for strippers Updated: Jul-28-15 11:43 am
ST. LOUIS - An Arizona computer engineer for a Missouri-based tech company wrongly racked up nearly a half million dollars in personal charges on his employer's credit card, lavishing much of the money on online strippers, according to a federal indictment accusing him of five wire-fraud counts.
- Missouri River race to St. Louis begins Updated: Jul-28-15 9:41 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - About 600 paddlers are headed east down the Missouri River to St. Charles for the start of the Missouri 340 race.
- St. Louis outages persist after storm; more heat expected Updated: Jul-28-15 8:19 am
ST. LOUIS - Electricity utility Ameren says more than 2,600 homes and businesses are without power in the St. Louis area after storms that rolled through the region.
- Reds miss big chance, Wong's slam sends Cardinals to 4-1 win Updated: Jul-28-15 1:08 am
ST. LOUIS - The Cincinnati Reds had Lance Lynn in trouble early, loading the bases with nobody out in the third inning and their cleanup man due up.
- Some immigrant students face doubt over Missouri college aid Updated: Jul-27-15 7:47 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - With the fall semester set to begin in weeks for many Missouri colleges and universities, students whose parents brought them illegally to the U.S. still face uncertainty regarding financial aid for the upcoming school year.
- Cardinals arrive at un-air conditioned Busch Stadium Updated: Jul-27-15 7:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals players arrived to un-air conditioned Busch Stadium on Monday.
- US plays Aruba or St Vincent in World Cup qualifying opener Updated: Jul-27-15 5:55 pm
ST. LOUIS - The United States will host Aruba or St. Vincent and the Grenadines at St. Louis on Nov. 13 in the Americans' opening qualifier for the 2018 World Cup.
- Program offers look at model aimed at ending homelessness Updated: Jul-27-15 5:25 pm
ST. LOUIS - One year after 51 homeless veterans were given free housing for up to a year, the program has offered a glimpse into the challenges and successes of the "rapid rehousing" model that's aimed at ending homelessness.
- March, civil disobedience planned next month in Ferguson Updated: Jul-27-15 4:43 pm
FERGUSON, Missouri - A silent march and a day of civil disobedience are among the events being planned for next month in Ferguson to mark the first anniversary of the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer, an event that galvanized the "Black Lives Matter" movement.
- Woman admits making up story about shooting Updated: Jul-27-15 2:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police say a woman who claimed that she and a 3-year-old girl were injured in a drive-by shooting is now admitting that she lied about the details of what happened.
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch movie critic dies in 1-car accident Updated: Jul-27-15 12:52 pm
ST. LOUIS - The longtime movie critic for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has died in a one-car accident.
- 2 dead in St. Louis drive-by shooting Updated: Jul-27-15 8:38 am
ST. LOUIS - The homicide total in St. Louis for 2015 has reached 111 after two men in their 20s were killed in a drive-by shooting.
- US soccer team to open World Cup qualifying in St. Louis Updated: Jul-26-15 11:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - The U.S. soccer team will play its first qualifier for the 2018 World Cup at Busch Stadium in St. Louis on Nov. 13, and the playoff for the 2017 Confederations Cup will be held at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
- Braves avoid sweep with 3-2 victory over Cardinals Updated: Jul-26-15 8:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - More than four years after Adonis Garcia defected from Cuba, he hit his first major league home run.
- Missouri governor's race no mirror of White House contest Updated: Jul-26-15 12:14 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A well-known and well-funded Democrat, opposite a field loaded with an array of Republican candidates. The contest to become Missouri's next governor may seem similar to the White House race, but experts say important differences will affect it.
- Freeman returns, but Braves shut out 1-0 by Cardinals Updated: Jul-25-15 11:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - Shelby Miller endured another frustrating start. At least the Atlanta Braves got Freddie Freeman back ahead of schedule.