- Man dead, 14-year-old injured in crossfire of shooting Updated: May-06-16 2:49 pm
CLAYTON, Missouri - A 25-year-old man is dead and a 14-year-old boy injured after a shooting in north St. Louis County.
- 4 injured when Six Flags St. Louis ride suddenly stops Updated: May-06-16 2:47 pm
EUREKA, Missouri - A ride at Six Flags St. Louis is shut down for inspection after four people suffered minor injuries when the ride stopped mid-point.
- Riverview Gardens backers speak out at public hearing Updated: May-06-16 1:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - Parents, students and graduates of a St. Louis-area school district are making the case for shedding an unaccredited designation, which allows students to transfer to better-performing schools.
- Judge strikes down St. Louis County policing measure Updated: May-06-16 11:13 am
CLAYTON, Missouri - A St. Louis County judge has ruled that the county cannot require police departments in 57 cities and towns to adhere to a set of standards for the use of force, vehicle pursuits and other matters.
- Cody Eakin scores in OT, Stars beat Blues 3-2 to tie series Updated: May-06-16 12:13 am
ST. LOUIS - In short order, the Dallas Stars went from embarrassed to triumphant.
- New Saint Louis coach signs first recruit Updated: May-05-16 9:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - New Saint Louis coach Travis Ford signed his first recruit, 6-foot-7 forward Jalen Johnson of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Eickhoff, Phillies blanked by Cards, lose 3 of 4 in St Louis Updated: May-05-16 7:16 pm
ST. LOUIS - Phillies starter Jerad Eickhoff got an early jolt. Once he recovered, he stuck around for a while.
- Garcia goes 7, Moss hits long HR as Cardinals blank Phillies Updated: May-05-16 6:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jaime Garcia watched in wonder as teammate Brandon Moss launched a moonshot at Busch Stadium.
- Life sentence for killing at Missouri vacation home Updated: May-05-16 3:33 pm
ROLLA, Missouri - A Missouri man has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for killing a man sleeping at a vacation home.
- Cardinals 1B Adams exits with bruised knee after collision Updated: May-05-16 3:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - Cardinals first baseman Matt Adams has bruised his left knee and exited Thursday's game at St Louis.
- Bank robber who dropped trail of money gets 15 years Updated: May-05-16 3:01 pm
CLAYTON, Missouri - A bank robber who left a trail of cash as he ran from the scene of the crime has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- St. Louis program offers vacant lots to neighbors for $125 Updated: May-05-16 12:10 pm
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis program announced Thursday aims to address the problem of abandoned properties by giving neighbors an opportunity to obtain them at a bargain price.
- Officer shoots suspect on Mississippi River bridge Updated: May-05-16 10:01 am
ST. LOUIS - Illinois State Police are investigating after a St. Louis-area police officer shot a female suspect on a Mississippi River bridge.
- Man who authorities say was texting in fatal crash sentenced Updated: May-05-16 3:01 am
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - A man who authorities say was texting when he struck and killed a pedestrian in Granite City, and then drove off, has been sentenced to 4 ½ years in prison.
- Blues' Upshall, Hitchcock keep nervous eye on Canadian fire Updated: May-04-16 5:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues forward Scottie Upshall has numerous family members who live in Fort McMurray, Alberta, including a brother and his fiancee, plus aunts, uncles and nieces.
- Lawsuit targets St. Louis-area school desegregation plan Updated: May-04-16 4:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - A mother from suburban St. Louis alleged in a lawsuit filed Wednesday that her 9-year-old son is prohibited from transferring to a city charter school because he is black.
- Ferguson seeking to replace city prosecutor Updated: May-04-16 11:16 am
FERGUSON, Missouri - Ferguson is seeking to replace a city prosecutor who was criticized by the federal investigation of the St. Louis suburb's justice system after the 2014 police shooting death of Michael Brown.
- Suit involving chronic DWI offender settled for $1.5 million Updated: May-04-16 8:33 am
ST. LOUIS - The parents of a suburban St. Louis motorcyclist killed when he crashed into an abandoned SUV on Interstate 270 have settled a lawsuit against the SUV driver, a man now in prison for at least his 10th drunken driving conviction.
- 5 hurt, including 2 officers, after St. Louis fire Updated: May-04-16 8:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Two police officers are among five people injured after fire broke out at a St. Louis home.
- Nola leads Phillies to 1-0 win over Cardinals Updated: May-04-16 12:18 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis manager Mike Matheny could not have asked for anything more from right-hander Michael Wacha in the Cardinals' 1-0 loss to Philadelphia on Tuesday night.
- Another big verdict in talc case against Johnson & Johnson Updated: May-03-16 9:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Twice in the past three months, juries have awarded tens millions of dollars to ovarian cancer victims who blamed Johnson & Johnson talcum powder for their illness - among the first verdicts in a gathering courtroom assault by law firms that are aggressively recruiting clients through TV ads and the Internet.
- Body pulled from river was woman who abandoned baby in NY Updated: May-03-16 4:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - A woman who was charged with abandoning her baby in a Manhattan subway station in 2014 has been found dead in the Mississippi River in St. Louis.
- Missouri black bear treks 200 miles, surfaces by St. Louis Updated: May-03-16 10:14 am
WARRENTON, Missouri - A black bear briefly trapped by Missouri wildlife experts has trekked about 200 miles across the state over the past two years, managing to cross the Missouri River along the way.
- Illinois construction worker dies weeks after explosion Updated: May-02-16 2:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - A construction worker from southwest Illinois has died several weeks after suffering severe burns in a gas explosion while on the job.
- Police: Worker at airport stole from blind woman Updated: May-02-16 1:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - A worker at Lambert Airport in St. Louis is accused of stealing from a blind woman in a wheelchair after helping her at the airport.