- Man acquitted in 2014 slaying outside after-hours party Updated: May-22-16 10:19 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A man has been acquitted in a shooting death outside an after-hours party in central Pennsylvania a year and a half ago.
- Winners announced in 2015 PAPME contest Updated: May-20-16 11:52 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Patriot-News and the Erie Times-News won sweepstakes awards Friday at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors' annual banquet.
- Winners announced in 2015 PAPBA contest Updated: May-20-16 9:03 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Four radio and television stations were honored with the Joe Snyder Award for Outstanding News Service on Friday at the Pennsylvania Associated Press Broadcasters Association's annual awards banquet.
- Man convicted of raping child gets up to 70 years in prison Updated: May-17-16 1:07 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man has been ordered to spend decades in prison for sexually abusing a child over a two-year period.
- Police seek man in phone-recorded beating turned deadly Updated: May-17-16 8:59 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Police in central Pennsylvania are looking for a man charged with aggravated assault in a beating recorded on a cellphone, and say the victim has now died.
- Republicans push to get Amish, Mennonites to the polls Updated: May-16-16 3:39 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Republicans with ties to Newt Gingrich and Ben Carson have launched an effort to drive Amish and Mennonite voters in Pennsylvania and Ohio to the polls in record numbers this fall.
- Police say retired Pennsylvania counselor abused girl, 15 Updated: May-11-16 8:31 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Police in central Pennsylvania have charged a since-retired counselor with sexually abusing a 15-year-old female client last year.
- Man convicted in girlfriend's college dorm beating death Updated: May-02-16 5:07 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A man who told authorities he got into a fight with his college freshman girlfriend over spilled noodles was convicted Monday of beating and strangling her last year in Pennsylvania.
- Man on trial in 2014 shooting death at Pennsylvania bar Updated: Apr-27-16 11:24 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Jurors will be asked to decide whether a man is guilty of first-degree murder in a shooting death at a central Pennsylvania bar or acted in self-defense.
- The Latest: McGinty, Toomey tangle in victory speeches Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on Pennsylvania's primary (all times local):