- Black Lives Matter organizer launching legislative campaign Updated: Nov-27-15 6:16 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A leader of St. Paul's Black Lives Matter's chapter says he's running for the State Legislature.
- Charges: Man abducted, assaulted, shackled 19-year-old Updated: Nov-26-15 2:14 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 55-year-old man was being held on $1 million bail Thursday after authorities said he grabbed a 19-year-old man from a Minneapolis street, took him to his St. Paul home, then kept him chained up in a basement and sexually assaulted him over four days before the younger man could escape.
- Lead architect picked for pro soccer stadium in St. Paul Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A design firm specializing in sports arenas has been selected as the lead architect for the new professional soccer stadium in St. Paul.
- St. Paul man can't explain why he fatally shot his neighbor Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul man says he can't explain why he shot and killed his neighbor this summer.
- MIAC rivals St. John's, St. Thomas to meet in NCAA playoffs Updated: Nov-23-15 3:57 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. John's and St. Thomas will add to their long-running rivalry with a bonus matchup.
- St. Paul man charged with killing Chicago man Updated: Nov-23-15 2:16 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 23-year-old man has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of a man whose body was found in a burning car in St. Paul.
- St. Paul mom accused of suffocating baby before car crash Updated: Nov-20-15 2:15 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul woman has been charged with second-degree murder after her five-week-old son was found dead in the car she crashed.
- Keillor sells out his last Minnesota 'Prairie Home' shows Updated: Nov-18-15 9:28 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Garrison Keillor has sold out his final Minnesota shows as host of "A Prairie Home Companion."
- Comcast adding 400 jobs in St. Paul Updated: Nov-16-15 10:51 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Comcast says it's expanding its workforce in the Twin Cities.
- Becker rushes past South St. Paul 35-14 for Class 4A title Updated: Nov-13-15 9:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Becker finished its perfect season Friday with a 35-14 win over South St. Paul in the Minnesota Class 4A football championship at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
- Minnesota ACLU announces app to record police interactions Updated: Nov-13-15 2:48 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota launched a free mobile app Friday that allows users to record interactions with police officers on their smartphones and submit video to the ACLU if they feel their rights were violated.
- Dayton seeks special session for steelworkers Updated: Nov-12-15 7:42 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton is urging legislative leaders to agree to a special session to shore up an unemployment insurance fund for laid-off steelworkers, according to a letter obtained by The Associated Press.
- Commissioner hears from public on expanding medical cannabis Updated: Nov-10-15 8:06 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's health commissioner will hear what the public has to say about expanding the state's medical marijuana program to include patients suffering chronic pain.
- Man arrested in fatal St. Paul shooting Updated: Nov-09-15 5:13 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 27-year-old man is under arrest in a fatal shooting outside a St. Paul bar over the weekend.
- Unloaded gun, knife found around St. Paul Central High Updated: Nov-07-15 4:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Authorities have recovered an unloaded gun from a student's car and a knife from another student's backpack at St. Paul Central High School.
- St. Paul's Como Conservatory to celebrate centennial Updated: Nov-07-15 5:01 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul's Como Conservatory celebrates its centennial this weekend with music, poetry and wedding vow renewals.
- Feds: Man who escaped Ohio prison in '78 caught in Minnesota Updated: Nov-06-15 7:22 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - A convicted murderer who escaped from an Ohio prison in 1978 by cutting through cell bars and a fence was captured in Minnesota's capital, where he had a job delivering newspapers, the U.S. Marshals Service said Friday.
- Voices of consumers: Jobs report shows inclination to spend Updated: Nov-06-15 5:30 pm
Americans finally feel confident enough in the U.S. economy to splurge.
- Huge shift of residents on public health care plans underway Updated: Nov-03-15 5:31 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State health officials are in the midst of a massive transition of residents on public health programs, shifting hundreds of thousands of low-income people to new coverage plans as the state aims to book millions of dollars in savings.
- Man charged with assaulting woman he met on Facebook Updated: Oct-30-15 9:01 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul man is accused of holding a woman he met online against her will and repeatedly assaulting her.
- Police seek help in fatal hit-and-run in St. Paul Updated: Oct-30-15 3:41 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Authorities are asking for the public's help in identifying the hit-and-run driver who struck and killed a 49-year-old woman in St. Paul.
- New peeping charges filed after videos found Updated: Oct-29-15 7:36 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul man with previous convictions for peeping in windows of unsuspecting women is facing charges again. Police say a search of his home has turned up videos of women, including a naked teenage girl.
- Suspect arrested in South St. Paul stabbing death Updated: Oct-29-15 2:18 am
SOUTH ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 30-year-old West St. Paul man has been arrested in a fatal stabbing in South St. Paul.