- 4 sentenced to prison in suburban Indianapolis bank robbery Updated: Jun-02-15 5:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A career bank robber and three of his accomplices have been sentenced to prison in a suburban Indianapolis bank heist.
- Ritz for governor sets up fight for Democratic nomination Updated: Jun-01-15 8:13 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Democrats could face a tough campaign to choose their 2016 nominee for governor as they sense an opening to oust Republican Gov. Mike Pence from office.
- Indiana schools chief Ritz to make campaign announcement Updated: May-31-15 8:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Democratic Indiana schools Superintendent Glenda Ritz, who has said she's considering a run for governor, is expected to make a campaign announcement this week.
- Late Fort Wayne toolmaker leaves $1M for scholarships Updated: May-31-15 3:22 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - More than two years after his death, a Fort Wayne man has left a foundation with a rewarding challenge: deciding how to make the most of about $1 million in a scholarship fund.
- Parkview Health plans $80M cancer center in Fort Wayne Updated: May-28-15 6:47 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Parkview Health in Fort Wayne has announced plans for an $80 million cancer center on an existing campus in the city.
- State Sen. Liz Brown announces run for 3rd District seat Updated: May-27-15 8:57 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Republican State Sen. Liz Brown says she is running for Indiana's 3rd District Congressional seat.
- GM plans $1.2B in upgrades for Indiana pick-up truck plant Updated: May-26-15 2:31 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - General Motors announced Tuesday it would spend $1.2 billion on new facilities and technology at an Indiana factory where it builds Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks.
- Thousands celebrate opening of Burmese mosque in Fort Wayne Updated: May-25-15 3:22 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Burmese Muslims in Fort Wayne and across the U.S. are celebrating the construction of what's believed to be their first mosque in more than three decades.
- Correction: Indiana Cities-Population story Updated: May-22-15 9:31 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - In a story May 21 about Indiana's changing population, The Associated Press omitted the final digit of the year in which the Visteon plant in Connersville closed. The plant closed in 2007.
- Historic steam locomotive to take trips in Indiana, Ohio Updated: May-22-15 7:23 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - An historic steam locomotive will operate a series of passenger trips in Indiana and Ohio this July.
- Felony murder charge filed in Fort Wayne cemetery slaying Updated: May-21-15 12:53 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Prosecutors have added a felony murder charge against a Fort Wayne man charged with killing a woman in a cemetery.
- Mayor names panel to consider mid-sized Fort Wayne arena Updated: May-20-15 4:44 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne's mayor has named a committee to consider the possibility of building a 5,500-seat downtown arena.
- Fort Wayne honors deployed military with blue star banners Updated: May-20-15 9:44 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The city of Fort Wayne is honoring two more veterans with banners along city streets.
- Northern Indiana man run over by antique tractor, dies Updated: May-20-15 9:05 am
DENVER, Indiana - Northern Indiana police say a 73-year-old man died when the rear wheel of an antique tractor he was restoring shifted and ran over him.
- Indiana Michigan Power receives $200M infrastructure loan Updated: May-18-15 9:44 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Indiana Michigan Power says it's continuing a financing partnership that provided it with loans from banks in Indiana and Michigan.
- Retailer taps Fort Wayne fashion writer to show off apparel Updated: May-15-15 9:34 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Mary Byrd remembers that Friday in late March when the car she was riding in pulled to a stop in front of the luxurious Gansevoort Hotel in Manhattan.
- State Sen. Banks joins Brown, Galloway in 3rd District field Updated: May-12-15 7:26 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - An Indiana state senator just back from a military deployment in Afghanistan formally announced his bid Tuesday to go to Washington, joining a 3rd District congressional field that includes one other state senator and one who formerly served in Wisconsin.
- Recently deployed Indiana Sen. Banks running for US House Updated: May-11-15 1:09 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Republican state Sen. Jim Banks of Columbia City says he's running for the northeastern Indiana House seat that U.S. Rep. Marlin Stutzman is giving up.
- Ride service Uber makes official launch in northwest Indiana Updated: May-11-15 11:31 am
CROWN POINT, Indiana - Ride-hailing service Uber is making its official debut in northwest Indiana.
- Ivy Tech grad flying high over opportunities ahead Updated: May-11-15 9:19 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Satya Sunkavalli has always wanted to fly.
- Ohio asks neighboring states to help fight Lake Erie's algae Updated: May-09-15 11:04 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio's governor and environmental chief are asking leaders in some neighboring states to look at taking new steps at fighting the toxic algae blooms that have turned Lake Erie green in recent summers.
- Uber ride-hailing service comes to Fort Wayne Updated: May-08-15 11:14 am
FOR WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne has joined dozens of countries across the globe allowing the ride-hailing service Uber to transport residents around town.
- Native American drummers in Fort Wayne focus on sacred past Updated: May-06-15 9:58 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Something spiritual comes over members of the Medicine Woman Singers when they perform.
- Body in barrel identified as missing Fort Wayne teen Updated: May-05-15 1:05 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A coroner has identified a woman whose body was found in a trash barrel.
- Pilot hospitalized after paraglider crashes in NE Indiana Updated: May-05-15 12:26 pm
ORLAND, Indiana - A 59-year-old northeastern Indiana man has been hospitalized after his motorized paraglider crashed into trees.