- Authorities identify 3 killed over weekend in Fort Wayne Updated: Sep-01-15 4:13 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Authorities have identified three people killed over the weekend in Fort Wayne in what have been ruled homicides.
- Fort Wayne man arrested in 1993 beating death of another man Updated: Aug-31-15 3:34 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Police have arrested a Fort Wayne man in the beating death of another man in 1993.
- Well-known building in Fort Wayne headed for sheriff's sale Updated: Aug-30-15 4:34 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A well-known downtown building is headed for a sheriff's sale in November after a judge ordered it into foreclosure.
- Fort Wayne teenager killed in shootout between 2 groups Updated: Aug-30-15 11:58 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne police say a teenage girl was fatally shot in a shootout between two groups.
- Some homeowners on Indiana lake mourn swans legally killed Updated: Aug-29-15 7:11 pm
HAMILTON, Indiana - Some homeowners on a northeastern Indiana lake say they're saddened that a neighbor legally killed off a flock of white-plumed swans that had long been a presence on the lake.
- Church group volunteers offer help to Fort Wayne schools Updated: Aug-29-15 6:43 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Carol Washburn thinks about the student she tutors at Fairfield Elementary School almost as kin.
- Gordon, Zeller return home as part of Pacers' preseason Updated: Aug-27-15 5:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The return of two former Indiana Mr. Basketball winners highlights the Indiana Pacers' seven-game preseason schedule.
- Spanish-speaking TinCaps find a home with host family Updated: Aug-26-15 5:07 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - They were proud parents. Well, proud host parents, that is.
- Fort Wayne cuts sewage overflows into St. Joseph River Updated: Aug-26-15 4:07 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne officials say they've cut the number of raw sewage overflows into the city's St. Joseph River to no more than one every year.
- School safety grant program cut in new Indiana budget Updated: Aug-24-15 3:31 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A state grant program aimed at helping Indiana school districts hire police officers and buy safety equipment has less than half the amount of money to give out than when it was started two years ago.
- Official: Fort Wayne police shoot suspect in store robbery Updated: Aug-24-15 2:01 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - An official says Fort Wayne police have shot a suspect in a robbery at a dollar store.
- Anti-abortion supporters protest outside Planned Parenthood Updated: Aug-22-15 4:01 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Anti-abortion supporters protested outside Planned Parenthood facilities in Indiana on Saturday, calling on lawmakers to stop funding the organization.
- Democrat Nightenhelser seeking 3rd District House seat Updated: Aug-20-15 4:49 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Huntington businessman says he's running for Congress in northeastern Indiana's Third District.
- Fort Wayne man pleads guilty in cemetery death of woman Updated: Aug-20-15 3:36 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Fort Wayne man who said he was high on bath salts when he killed a woman pleaded guilty Thursday to murder and abuse of a corpse.
- Indiana company to add 125 jobs at newly acquired plant Updated: Aug-20-15 8:43 am
NEW HAVEN, Indiana - A northern Indiana company that makes components for recreational vehicles and manufactured homes expects to add 125 jobs at a newly acquired plant site by expanding into the watercraft seating business.
- Efforts underway to save eastern massasauga rattlesnake Updated: Aug-17-15 5:02 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Taylor Lehman winds her way through waist-high grass, the swampy ground soaking her water shoes and the morning dew drenching her pant legs.
- IPFW research part of effort to save endangered rattlesnake Updated: Aug-17-15 4:06 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A northern Indiana college professor is on mission to determine how many members of an endangered rattlesnake species remain in Indiana's wilds.
- Some Indiana candidates not specific on campaign spending Updated: Aug-15-15 9:17 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Some Indiana politicians get around specifying about how they spend their campaign funds by listing only payments to credit card companies.
- 11-month-old baby dies in northern Indiana Amish buggy crash Updated: Aug-14-15 7:28 am
TOPEKA, Indiana - Officials in LaGrange County say an 11-month-old girl was killed and two other children were injured when a vehicle struck an Amish buggy near Topeka.
- 3rd lawsuit filed against medical company over data hack Updated: Aug-13-15 8:05 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A third lawsuit seeking class action status has been filed against a Fort Wayne-based medical software company over a data breach involving patient information.
- GM to receive $5M grant from Fort Wayne for plant expansion Updated: Aug-12-15 10:07 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A resolution authorizing a $5 million grant from the city of Fort Wayne to General Motors has been introduced at a city council meeting.
- Maker Faire attracts inventive minds, hands Updated: Aug-11-15 4:07 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - If you've got an idea, a really good technological idea, but you need help getting it crafted, TekVenture at Broadway and Swinney Avenue is the place you want to be.
- Judge cuts amount diocese must pay ex-teacher to $403,608 Updated: Aug-08-15 2:37 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A federal judge has reduced the amount of money a Roman Catholic diocese must pay a former northern Indiana teacher who was fired after undergoing fertilization treatment to $403,608, less than a quarter of what she was originally awarded by a jury.
- Fort Wayne Airport opens cell phone lot to ease congestion Updated: Aug-07-15 4:11 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne International Airport has opened a cellphone lot to ease curbside congestion.
- Baby lemur at Fort Wayne zoo dies from bacterial infection Updated: Aug-06-15 4:10 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A baby lemur at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo has died after being hospitalized with a bacterial infection.