- Columbus woman to stand trial in forgery case Updated: May-30-15 4:02 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A 23-year-old Columbus woman will stand trial on forgery, theft and identity theft charges.
- Board selling naming rights for rooms inside planned library Updated: May-21-15 4:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - The Columbus Public Library board hopes to raise more than $7 million by allowing people to name large spaces inside a proposed downtown library and cultural arts center.
- Demolition to start on old Columbus train depot Updated: May-19-15 5:53 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Demolition work is set to begin this week on the old Union Pacific depot in Columbus.
- Nebraskan gets 5 years for hitting girlfriend's infant son Updated: May-19-15 8:23 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Columbus man accused of hitting his girlfriend's 1-year-old son has been sentenced to prison.
- Nebraska man loses probation, gets prison for crash death Updated: May-04-15 9:34 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Probation has been revoked for a 32-year-old man convicted of vehicular homicide in the crash death of a Columbus woman.