- Nebraska man, 85, says mail carrier saved his life Updated: Jul-26-15 4:59 pm
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - An 85-year-old Nebraska man credits a mail carrier with saving his life on a recent hot day after he fell in the yard.
- Columbus man who'd held officers at bay takes plea deal Updated: Jul-22-15 8:07 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A 23-year-old man arrested after a five-hour standoff with officers in Columbus is scheduled to be sentenced next month.
- Columbus woman gets probation, jail in counterfeiting case Updated: Jul-20-15 8:40 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Columbus woman has been given jail time and probation for helping her boyfriend pass counterfeit cash.
- Monks mark 80 years in United States Updated: Jul-19-15 10:23 am
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - The outstretched arms of St. Benedict are an inviting sight.
- Agriculture cooperative to expand at Schuyler site Updated: Jul-17-15 3:22 pm
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - An eastern Nebraska agriculture cooperative has announced plans to add a more than 53,000-square-foot dry fertilizer plant at its Schuyler location.
- West Nile virus confirmed in Platte County mosquitoes Updated: Jul-16-15 12:29 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - An eastern Nebraska health department has confirmed the presence of West Nile virus in mosquitoes collected in the area.
- Texas man accused of raping teen pleads to sex trafficking Updated: Jul-16-15 10:04 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A 31-year-old Texas man accused of raping a teenage girl in a Nebraska motel has pleaded no contest to a count of sex trafficking of a minor in a deal with prosecutors.
- Doctor helps create device used in shoulder surgeries Updated: Jul-13-15 5:42 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A new medical invention that's helping shoulder surgery patients has roots in Nebraska, thanks to an orthopedic surgeon from Columbus.
- Nebraska woman accused of using stun gun on teenage daughter Updated: Jul-08-15 9:10 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Columbus woman has been accused of using a stun gun to shock her 13-year-old daughter.
- Columbus woman charged with child benefits fraud Updated: Jul-03-15 1:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A 35-year-old Columbus woman is accused of filing false information in order to obtain government aid for her two children.
- September trial set for Nebraskan accusing of injuring baby Updated: Jul-02-15 8:56 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A September trial has been scheduled for a 22-year-old Columbus man accused of seriously injuring the 4-month-old daughter of his live-in girlfriend.
- Columbus man pleads no contest in grandmother's death Updated: Jun-30-15 7:11 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Columbus man has pleaded no contest to manslaughter in the fatal stabbing of his grandmother in 2014.