- California toddler declared brain dead moved to new hospital Updated: May-23-16 7:50 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A California toddler whose family waged a court battle to keep him on life support after he was declared brain dead has been transferred to a hospital outside the U.S., the family said.
- Judge sides with UC Davis in strawberry growers' lawsuit Updated: May-19-16 8:51 am
DAVIS, California - A federal judge has sided with University of California, Davis, in part of an ongoing lawsuit over the university's strawberry-breeding program.
- Agrihoods take root: a housing trend rooted in agriculture Updated: May-17-16 9:39 am
DAVIS, California - "How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm?" asks the old song. The answer may be: Build them an agrihood.
- 1 injured after strong gust downs hot-air balloon Updated: May-14-16 3:45 pm
DAVIS, California - Authorities say one person was injured after a hot-air balloon was toppled over by a strong gust during takeoff at the Yolo County Airport.
- Study: Tree disease might be unstoppable in California Updated: May-05-16 2:21 pm
DAVIS, California - An epidemic of the tree disease "sudden oak death" has surged beyond control in California, a new study shows.