- Chiefs safety Eric Berry back at practice after cancer fight Updated: Jul-29-15 5:12 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - There was a moment in the early stages of chemotherapy when Eric Berry was having breakfast with his father, and the enormity of what faced him was so great that he broke down and cried.
- Chiefs release injured running back Cyrus Gray Updated: Jul-29-15 1:35 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Chiefs have released running back Cyrus Gray, who tore his ACL last November, in what coach Andy Reid described Wednesday as a "football decision."
- Chiefs' Berry to practice 8 months after cancer diagnosis Updated: Jul-29-15 2:47 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Eight months after getting the stunning news that he had cancer, Chiefs Pro Bowl safety was expected back on the practice field Wednesday, a day after doctors gave him the all-clear.
- Chiefs Pro Bowl DT Dontari Poe out after back surgery Updated: Jul-28-15 11:53 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs are facing a potentially devastating loss on defense, even though training camp doesn't begin for veterans until this weekend.
- Fatalities up, seat belts decrease in 2015 in NW Missouri Updated: Jul-19-15 7:42 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Northwest Missouri has seen a rise in fatal wrecks, and authorities are alarmed because most of the victims weren't wearing seat belts.
- Kansas man sentenced to 15 years in Missouri man's death Updated: Jul-17-15 3:55 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A northeastern Kansas man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison in the beating death of a Missouri man whose body was found below a cliff.
- Preliminary report says Missouri crash occurred during stunt Updated: Jul-08-15 3:56 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A preliminary federal report shows that a fatal plane crash at a northwest Missouri air show occurred during a planned aerobatic maneuver.
- Teen charged in deaths of rural northwest Missouri couple Updated: Jul-05-15 12:01 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A 16-year-old has been charged in the shooting deaths of a couple in rural northwest Missouri.
- Homeless man charged in St. Joseph man's beating death Updated: Jul-01-15 8:08 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A 48-year-old homeless man is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the beating death of another man in St. Joseph.