- Parents: 'Medically Fragile Children Matter' in Louisiana Updated: May-27-16 4:54 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Parents of disabled children chastised Louisiana lawmakers on Friday for obligating them to return year after year to plead for health care financing.
- Lake Charles man wins $1.5 million Louisiana Lotto jackpot Updated: May-27-16 4:38 pm
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A Lake Charles man has won more than $1.5 million in the Louisiana Lottery's May 18 Lotto drawing.
- License plate reader program refused by House lawmakers Updated: May-24-16 3:08 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Lawmakers in the House have spurned a proposed program that would allow law enforcement agencies to automatically scan motorists' license plates.
- Giants defensive tackle Damon Harrison buys mom a house Updated: May-23-16 4:05 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Damon Harrison hasn't played a game for the New York Giants and he has already started delivering.
- Lake Charles woman pleads guilty to stealing from employer Updated: May-20-16 6:44 am
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A Lake Charles woman has pleaded guilty to stealing more than $230,000 from her employer's bank account.
- Severe weather in the forecast for southern Louisiana Updated: May-19-16 8:17 am
NEW ORLEANS - Severe weather is in the forecast for southern Louisiana.
- Edwards orders flags flown at half-staff to honor WWII vet Updated: May-10-16 2:36 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Gov. John Bel Edwards has ordered U.S. and Louisiana flags to be flown at half-staff at the Louisiana State Capitol and all public buildings in honor of a World War II veteran who died last week.
- Lake Charles' 1st city-owned dog park could open mid-July Updated: May-09-16 1:26 am
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Lake Charles officials say the first dog park on city property could open as early as mid-July.
- 110-year-old WWII veteran from Louisiana dies Updated: May-05-16 6:27 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A 110-year-old Louisiana man who enlisted in the army during World War II to serve his country has died.
- Former Allen Parish mayor arrested for stealing public money Updated: May-01-16 2:11 pm
ELIZABETH, Louisiana - The former mayor of an Allen Parish town has been arrested on charges that he stole more than $6,500 in public money.