- Kemrite, Cabbil help Liberty hold off High Point 80-76 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Ryan Kemrite scored the go-ahead basket after grabbing an offensive rebound, and Lovell Cabbil knocked down six straight free throws as Liberty held off High Point 80-76 Saturday night.
- Gardner-Webb pulls away late to beat High Point, 79-74 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:14 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Adonis Burbage and Harold McBride scored 16 points apiece to lead Gardner-Webb to a 79-74 victory over High Point on Wednesday night.
- High Point beats Campbell 73-63 Updated: Jan-27-16 9:13 pm
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - John Brown scored 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds as High Point beat Campbell 73-63 on Wednesday night.
- Ex-director of Piedmont Triad Partnership arrested Updated: Jan-27-16 7:54 am
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - The former director of the Piedmont Triad Partnership in Greensboro has been arrested on embezzlement charges.
- High Point holds off UNC Asheville 73-69 behind Brown's 26 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:46 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 26 points on 11-of-16 shooting and High Point held off UNC Asheville 73-69 on Wednesday night to claim first place in the Big South Conference.
- Coastal Carolina holds on to beat High Point 71-68 Updated: Jan-16-16 9:32 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Elijah Wilson scored 21 points and Coastal Carolina pushed back High Point's second-half rally for a 71-68 victory on Saturday night.
- High Point scorches Blue Hose, top Presbyterian 82-66 Updated: Jan-09-16 7:10 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 19 points and grabbed seven rebounds as High Point scorched Presbyterian, 82-66 to go to 5-0 to start the Big South Conference season Saturday.
- North Carolina GOP backs Woodhouse, stop Lewis complaint Updated: Jan-09-16 6:23 pm
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - North Carolina Republican activists have stopped an effort to try to remove a key legislator from a national party office. They've also backed the state GOP's new executive director.