- Pair of former Flathead High QBs at top of game Updated: Nov-27-15 1:19 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Two former Flathead High School quarterbacks from Kalispell are playing key professional games this weekend.
- WHL Roundup: Brayden Burke leads Hurricanes in 9-0 rout over Ice Updated: Nov-27-15 12:05 am
LETHBRIDGE, Alta. - Brayden Burke scored one goal and assisted on three more, Stuart Skinner stopped all 18 shots he faced and the Lethbridge Hurricanes blanked the Kootenay Ice 9-0 on Thursday in Western Hockey League action.
- Redblacks QB Henry Burris CFL's most outstanding player Updated: Nov-26-15 10:34 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Ottawa Redblacks quarterback Henry Burris was honored Thursday night as the Canadian Football League's most outstanding player.
- Oilers' Yakupov out 2-4 weeks with sprained left ankle Updated: Nov-26-15 5:58 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Edmonton forward Nail Yakupov is expected to miss two to four weeks after spraining his left ankle in the Oilers' 4-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday night.
- Lindholm scores go-ahead goal, Hurricanes beat Oilers 4-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:29 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes made their own luck Wednesday night and got plenty in return.
- Ducks' top line roars past Flames 5-3, keeping streak alive Updated: Nov-25-15 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks haven't lost at home to Calgary in nearly 12 years, and their top line kept the streak alive with a phenomenal finish.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Reilly, Eskimos hold off Stampeders to advance to Grey Cup Updated: Nov-22-15 10:16 pm
- Redblacks beat Tiger-Cats 35-28 to advance to Grey Cup Updated: Nov-22-15 8:13 pm
- Bowe breaks women's 1,000 record in World Cup event Updated: Nov-22-15 6:46 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - American Brittany Bowe broke the world record in the women's 1,000 meters Sunday in the World Cup speedskating event at the Utah Olympic Oval.
- Brittany Bowe sets speedskating world record in 1,000 meters Updated: Nov-22-15 3:41 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Brittany Bowe set a world record Sunday in the women's 1,000-meter race at the ISU World Cup Speed Skating event at the Utah Olympic Oval.
- Gaudreau scores in OT to lift Flames over Blackhawks 2-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 2:03 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Two days after the NHL announced its All-Star game is going to a 3-on-3 format, Johnny Gaudreau made his case to represent Calgary.
- Draisaitl, Hall lift Oilers over Devils 5-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:42 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Leon Draisaitl is making life without injured young star Connor McDavid a little easier for the Edmonton Oilers.
- Hossa scores in OT to lift Blackhawks over Oilers 4-3 Updated: Nov-19-15 1:42 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Patrick Kane and Artemi Panarin kept up their points onslaught, and the Chicago Blackhawks kept on rolling.
- Montana Editorial Roundup Updated: Nov-18-15 6:24 pm
Great Falls Tribune, Nov. 13, on the Keystone XL Pipeline:
- Jones scores 7th of season to lead Flames past Devils 3-2 Updated: Nov-18-15 1:26 am
CALGARY, Alberta - When David Jones broke into the NHL eight seasons ago, he didn't think about eventually scoring his 100th goal.
- Kane has goal, assist as Blackhawks beat Flames 4-1 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:43 am
CHICAGO - There's just no stopping Patrick Kane these days.
- Stampeders rout Lions 35-9 in CFL's West semifinal Updated: Nov-15-15 7:55 pm
CALGARY, Alberta - Former Eastern Washington star Bo Levi Mitchell threw two touchdown passes to Eric Rogers and the defending Grey Cup champion Calgary Stampeders beat the B.C. Lions 35-9 on Sunday in the Canadian Football League's West Division semifinal.
- American Brittany Bowe breaks world record in 1,500 Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
CALGARY, Alberta - American Brittany Bowe broke the world record in the women's 1,500 meters Sunday, and Russia's Pavel Kulizhnikov topped the previous mark in the men's 500 at a World Cup speedskating event.
- Shore's late goal helps Kings beat Oilers 4-3 Updated: Nov-15-15 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - The Kings realized how lucky they were to get out of Staples Center with two points against a stubborn Edmonton Oilers squad that hadn't won a game in Los Angeles in more than four years.
- Monahan lifts Flames past Capitals in OT Updated: Nov-13-15 11:24 pm
WASHINGTON - In his third NHL season, 21-year-old Sean Monahan is showing the Calgary Flames he's on the verge of becoming a true star.
- Coyotes shake off slow start, race past Oilers 4-1 Updated: Nov-13-15 12:27 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - An early deficit, even by a goal, would have been difficult for the Arizona Coyotes to overcome in the past.
- Stamkos, Bishop help Lightning beat Flames 3-1 Updated: Nov-12-15 11:48 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Steven Stamkos helped make sure Ben Bishop finally got a victory.
- Purcell caps Oilers' rally with OT goal, 4-3 win over Ducks Updated: Nov-12-15 1:41 am
- Purcell caps Oilers' rally with OT goal, 4-3 win over Ducks Updated: Nov-12-15 1:09 am