- Disguised metro Atlanta police crackdown on texting drivers Updated: Jul-29-15 7:50 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - A metro Atlanta police department is using disguised officers to try catching drivers who are texting behind the wheel.
- Animal planet star visits metro Atlanta shelter Updated: Jul-26-15 9:43 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Animal Planet star Jackson Galaxy recently visited east Cobb's newly constructed, cage-free cat shelter run by the Good Mews Animal Foundation.
- Police probe threat that references man's military service Updated: Jul-23-15 10:56 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Police outside Atlanta say they're investigating what they describe as a threatening note left on a man's vehicle that references his military service record.
- Funeral services set for slain US Marine from metro Atlanta Updated: Jul-23-15 9:34 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - A family friend says the visitation and funeral for Lance Cpl. Skip Wells, a Georgia Marine gunned down at a Navy-Marine reserve center in Chattanooga, will be open to the public.
- Crowd gathers to mourn Georgia victim in Chattanooga attack Updated: Jul-21-15 10:59 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - Lance Cpl. Skip Wells was remembered during a memorial Tuesday night as a dedicated Marine whose death during attacks on military facilities in Chattanooga, Tennessee, crystalized him as the hero those who knew him said he was destined to be.
- Indictment links 2 rappers to shots into Lil Wayne's buses Updated: Jul-16-15 5:23 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - A man charged with shooting into Lil Wayne's tour buses on a Georgia highway called cellphones linked to rappers Young Thug and Birdman before and after the gunfire, according to an indictment in the case.
- Kennesaw pastor sentenced on child molestation charges Updated: Jul-09-15 7:46 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - Cobb County prosecutors say a former Kennesaw pastor has been sentenced to prison on child molestation charges.
- Locomotive from Civil War train chase to stay in Atlanta Updated: Jul-07-15 8:17 am
KENNESAW, Georgia - A Cobb County lawmaker says he won't fight a state agency's ruling that one of the trains involved in The Great Locomotive Chase is owned by the city of Atlanta.
- Man drowns in Chattahoochee River northwest of Atlanta Updated: Jul-05-15 2:47 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - Authorities say they've recovered the body of a man who went missing while swimming in the Chattahoochee River in Cobb County.