- Officer recovers sister's stolen gun, catches felon Updated: May-26-16 6:29 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Authorities say a Bowling Green police officer who was apprehending a man found a handgun that had been stolen from his sister.
- Man raises money to keep former babysitter, 104, in her home Updated: May-21-16 1:30 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Evan LaPointe holds many fond memories of his foster grandmother, Audrey Roberts, caring for him when he was a child.
- Kentucky editorial roundup Updated: May-18-16 5:13 pm
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
- Bowling Green airport to offer daily flights to Atlanta Updated: May-18-16 4:06 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - After a 44-year absence, the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport will resume regular commercial air service by offering daily flights to Atlanta.
- Crews continue search for missing teen on Barren River Lake Updated: May-11-16 10:01 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Authorities are still searching for an Alvaton teenager who went missing on the Barren River Lake.
- Kobe opening extrusion, fabrication plant in Bowling Green Updated: May-10-16 1:36 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - An aluminum extrusion and fabrication facility is locating in Bowling Green, where officials say Kobe Steel Ltd. plans to invest $46.7 million and create 105 jobs.
- Feds end probe into Bowling Green police minority hiring Updated: May-04-16 9:35 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - The U.S. Justice Department has told city officials in Bowling Green, Kentucky, it has ended its investigation into minority hiring practices at the city's police department.
- Dentist, former Barren County magistrate pleads guilty Updated: May-03-16 5:39 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Dentist and former Barren County magistrate Christopher Steward has pleaded guilty to distributing controlled substances outside the course of his medical practice.
- Winners announced in 2016 KAPB contest Updated: Apr-30-16 9:31 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Winners of the Kentucky Associated Press Broadcasters contest were announced April 30 in Louisville. The KAPB awards recognize outstanding performance in broadcast journalism. The KAPB college competition recognizes outstanding performance in college broadcast journalism.
- Theater program aims to divert youth from wrong path Updated: Apr-30-16 2:22 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - When kids make poor choices, it's easy for them to go down the wrong path without guidance. So, a Western Kentucky University theater program is attempting to intervene in the lives of local low-level juvenile offenders by allowing them to act out their experiences on stage.
- Universities plan tuition hikes after state funding cuts Updated: Apr-28-16 7:04 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kentucky universities are beginning to raise tuition in the wake of decreased funding from the state.
- The Latest: Eastern Kentucky University joins tuition hikes Updated: Apr-28-16 6:53 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - The Latest on Kentucky colleges and universities increasing tuition (all times local):
- Tennessee man leads Kentucky police on high speed chase Updated: Apr-28-16 10:11 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Portland, Tennessee, man faces multiple charges after leading police on a high speed chase in Kentucky.