- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women Updated: Nov-29-15 5:34 pm
Connecticut's visit to Chattanooga on Monday night exemplifies one of the major differences between women's basketball and the men's game - women's mid-majors are much more likely to host big-name programs every now and then.
- Atmos asks Public Service Commission to approve rate hike Updated: Nov-28-15 2:46 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Atmos Energy is asking the Kentucky Public Service Commission to authorize a $3.3 million rate hike.
- Western Kentucky overwhelms Marshall in 49-28 win Updated: Nov-27-15 6:37 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers moved one step closer to their goal of winning the Conference USA championship by routing Marshall 49-28 on Friday to win the East Division of Conference USA.
- Former church secretary pleads guilty to wire fraud Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A former secretary at a south-central Kentucky church has pleaded guilty to federal wire fraud charges.
- TVA surpasses 3-year cost reduction goal by more than $100M Updated: Nov-23-15 8:02 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - The Tennessee Valley Authority says it surpassed its $500 million goal for reducing operation and maintenance costs over a three-year period. Officials say the utility beat the goal by more than $100 million.
- Western Kentucky women edge No. 16 Louisville 71-69 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:20 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kayla Smith sank the go-ahead basket with 34 seconds left and Kendall Noble cemented the win at the free throw line to lift Western Kentucky to a 71-69 win over No. 16 Louisville on Saturday.
- Western Kentucky holds off Stony Brooks 67-66 Updated: Nov-21-15 3:15 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Justin Johnson scored a career-high 22 points on 9-of-18 shooting and grabbed 13 rebounds and Western Kentucky held off Stony Brook down the stretch to win 67-66 on Saturday.
- Tennessee Valley Authority cutting back solar incentives Updated: Nov-20-15 6:33 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - The Tennessee Valley Authority is rethinking the way it treats solar power, and that has some environmentalists and local solar installers worried.
- Western Kentucky beats Campbellsville 97-77 in opener Updated: Nov-14-15 9:56 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Nigel Snipes scored 24 points and hit 5 of 10 3-pointers and Western Kentucky beat Campbellsville 97-77 Saturday night in its season opener.
- Car lot owner indicted on sex charges arrested in Tenn. Updated: Nov-07-15 6:15 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green car lot owner indicted on charges he had sex with a juvenile has been arrested in Tennessee.
- Western Kentucky beats Florida Atlantic 35-19 Updated: Nov-07-15 4:38 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Brandon Doughty threw four touchdowns passes and added a touchdown reception in Western Kentucky's 35-19 win on Saturday in the C-USA matchup at L.T. Smith Stadium.
- Auto supply manufacturer to expand, add 450 jobs Updated: Nov-02-15 12:27 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Gov. Steve Beshear has announced that an auto supply manufacturer in Bowling Green plans to expand and add 450 jobs.
- Police investigate report of shot fired on Interstate 65 Updated: Nov-02-15 12:17 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say they are investigating a report of a road rage shooting on Interstate 65 in southern Kentucky.