- Gov. Pence names winners of Indiana Math and Science awards Updated: May-31-16 11:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence has named the 2016 winners of the Mr. and Miss Indiana Math and Science awards for high school students.
- Rose-Hulman breaks ground on student center expansion Updated: May-29-16 6:11 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology has broken ground on a $25 million expansion and renovation of its student union.
- Biologists studying birds' longevity, survival, genetics Updated: May-27-16 5:02 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Overhead, high-pitched cackles echoed through the sky Wednesday as two peregrine falcons circled closely above the 12-story Sycamore Building in downtown Terre Haute.
- Lawyer: Rapper Gucci Mane released early from Indiana prison Updated: May-26-16 9:47 pm
ATLANTA - Rapper Gucci Mane was released a few months early from an Indiana prison where he was serving a federal firearms sentence, his lawyer said Thursday.
- GOP board member blocks Indiana State campus voting site Updated: May-24-16 10:48 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A Republican county election board member has blocked a proposed voting center on the Indiana State University campus.
- Owen County authorities seize over 50 dogs seized from home Updated: May-19-16 9:54 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Authorities in Owen County say they seized over 50 dogs from a home.
- Terre Haute board reverses decision, votes to reopen pool Updated: May-19-16 4:16 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The Terre Haute parks board has reversed an earlier decision that would have meant the community would go without an operating, municipally owned pool.
- $450M conversion planned to start ammonia fertilizer plant Updated: May-18-16 10:33 am
WEST TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A Connecticut-based company is planning a $450 million project to convert a closed coal gasification plant in western Indiana into an ammonia fertilizer production facility.
- Judge dismisses sludge lawsuit against Terre Haute, others Updated: May-18-16 1:41 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit that alleged the city of Terre Haute and its officials defaulted on an agreement to take out water from waste and use the sludge to make fuel.
- Ex-legislator wants recount in Democratic congressional race Updated: May-17-16 4:08 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A former state legislator is seeking a recount in the Democratic primary for a southwestern Indiana congressional seat.
- Falcons add to growing downtown Terre Haute population Updated: May-17-16 5:01 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Stand at Sixth and Ohio streets, aim a pair of binoculars at the Sycamore Building, and you'll see the landmark's newest tenants - a cast of peregrine falcons nesting on the roof.
- 5 arrested in prostitution sting operation in Terre Haute Updated: May-07-16 9:16 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Terre Haute police have arrested five people in a suspected prostitution ring that involved a 17-year-old girl.
- Indiana Gov. Pence says he'll support Donald Trump Updated: May-05-16 11:34 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence says he will support Donald Trump as the Republican Party's presidential candidate in the November election.