- 2 North Carolina men charged with stealing venus flytraps Updated: Nov-22-15 1:54 pm
BOLIVIA, North Carolina - Two North Carolina men have been charged with stealing numerous Venus flytraps in the eastern part of the state.
- NC-Wilmington holds off Western Michigan 80-76 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:46 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Chris Flemmings scored 19 points off the bench, helping North Carolina-Wilmington to an 80-76 defeat of Western Michigan Saturday night.
- Coast Guard rescues man, 2 pets from grounded sailboat Updated: Nov-19-15 4:26 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - The U.S. Coast Guard says its personnel rescued a 68-year-old man and his two pets from a sailboat grounded near Raccoon Island.
- NC-Wilmington never trails in 78-59 defeat of E. Kentucky Updated: Nov-16-15 10:21 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Craig Ponder opened the game with a layup, and finished with 24 points as North Carolina-Wilmington never trailed, defeating Eastern Kentucky 78-59 on Monday
- UNC-Wilmington defeats Milligan 100-62 behind Ponder's 26 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:04 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Craig Ponder scored 26 points to lead UNC-Wilmington past Milligan 100-62 on Friday night in a season opener for both teams.
- Republican US Rep. Rouzer to seek 2nd term Updated: Nov-13-15 10:06 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Freshman U.S. Rep. David Rouzer of North Carolina's 7th District plans to seek a second term in Congress next year.
- Jail inmate accused of trying to steal cellmate's identity Updated: Nov-09-15 4:19 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Authorities in Wilmington say a man in custody on drug charges is in more trouble after police say he tried to impersonate his cellmate and get out of jail.
- Pairings for the NCHSAA football playoffs Updated: Nov-07-15 9:11 pm
First-round pairings for the North Carolina High School Athletic Association football playoffs:
- NC woman charged with murder after ex-husband dies of wounds Updated: Nov-05-15 8:50 am
CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina - A New Hanover County woman is now charged with first degree murder after her ex-husband died of wounds from being shot earlier this week.
- Man convicted of human trafficking gets 20 years in prison Updated: Nov-05-15 3:02 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - A Wilmington man has been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison after his conviction for human trafficking.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 from sinking boat off Cape Hatteras Updated: Nov-04-15 6:52 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - The U.S. Coast Guard says its personnel rescued three people from a sinking boat east of Cape Hatteras.
- Man gets up to 18 years in 2013 Wilmington shooting death Updated: Nov-03-15 11:40 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - A Wilmington man will serve at least 15 years in prison for his part in a shooting death during a drug deal two years ago.
- N Carolina Rep. Catlin won't seek re-election next year Updated: Nov-02-15 2:50 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - The workload back home is causing a North Carolina lawmaker to step away from the General Assembly after next year.
- Remains of man killed in Korean War being returned to NC Updated: Oct-31-15 4:08 pm
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - A Winston-Salem man has learned that the remains of his brother have been found and are being returned from South Korea, where he disappeared in 1951 during the Korean War.
- University recognized for commitment to military students Updated: Oct-29-15 5:39 am
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - The University of North Carolina Wilmington has again been nationally recognized for its commitment to military students.