- Purdue institute publishes gift guide for young engineers Updated: Nov-30-15 3:50 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - People shopping for gifts for budding engineers may want to obtain the Engineering Gift Guide from Purdue University's INSPIRE Research Institute for Pre-College Engineering.
- Purdue University offering new engineering degrees Updated: Nov-30-15 3:43 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University will begin offering new types of engineering degrees to students on the West Lafayette campus.
- Boilermakers to make coaching staff changes in 2016 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:18 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A dismal season has prompted Purdue coach Darrell Hazell to change directions.
- Isaac leads No. 16 Purdue past Lehigh, 77-55 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:31 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue center Isaac Haas acknowledges that sometimes he becomes timid, worrying about picking up a third or fourth foul.
- Purdue's mistakes prove costly in 54-36 loss to Indiana Updated: Nov-28-15 6:09 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue coach Darrell Hazell didn't need a stat sheet or a film session to understand what went wrong Saturday.
- Indiana bowls over Purdue 54-36 to claim Old Oaken Bucket Updated: Nov-28-15 5:38 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana coach Kevin Wilson gave Nate Sudfeld a five-star rating.
- Lafayette Central Catholic beats Linton-Stockton 34-7 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:58 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lafayette Central Catholic had its way with Indiana Class 1A football from 2009-2012, earning four consecutive state titles that propelled the Knights up to Class 2A the past two seasons due to the IHSAA Tournament Success Factor.
- Coach's cancer diagnosis gives Dwenger added incentive Updated: Nov-25-15 5:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Fort Wayne Dwenger has some added motivation for the IHSAA football state finals on Saturday.
- Daniels creates Purdue safety panel after student protest Updated: Nov-25-15 11:28 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University is forming a campus safety relations committee following a student demonstration to protest problems with racism at the school's main campus.
- Students gather in Lafayette for robotics competition Updated: Nov-24-15 5:01 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - When Purdue University sophomore Kija Davis attended a Kokomo high school, she questioned whether to join the boys in the school's FIRST robotics program.
- Purdue Calumet leader to serve as new campus' 1st chancellor Updated: Nov-20-15 1:19 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University Calumet's chancellor has been chosen as the first leader of what will soon become Indiana's fifth-largest public university.
- Purdue University's pencil sculpture recovered undamaged Updated: Nov-19-15 8:59 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University says a 12-foot-tall, 200-pound sculpture of a pencil has been recovered undamaged.
- Lafayette man found guilty of raping ex-girlfriend Updated: Nov-19-15 3:19 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A 28-year-old Lafayette man has been found guilty of breaking into a home and raping his ex-girlfriend.
- Hot-shooting 1st half carries No. 21 Purdue to easy victory Updated: Nov-18-15 11:07 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - With two talented 7-footers and 6-9 McDonald's All-American Caleb Swanigan, No. 21 Purdue is a difficult team to play against.
- Giant pencil sculpture stolen from Purdue University campus Updated: Nov-18-15 9:24 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University police say someone stole a 12-foot-tall, 200-pound sculpture of a pencil from the school's campus.
- Purdue students help at hundreds of homes around Lafayette Updated: Nov-17-15 5:04 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Patricia and Jeffrey Hoon have lived in their Lafayette home for 20 years.
- Mathias, Haas lead No. 23 Purdue over Vermont 107-79 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:39 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - With two 7-footers and 6-9 McDonald's All-America Caleb "Biggie" Swanigan, No. 23 Purdue has the potential to dominate the interior.
- Tippecanoe sheriff's officials warn of phone scam Updated: Nov-14-15 1:25 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Department is warning residents of a phone scam.
- Cline, No. 23 Purdue cruise past North Carolina A&T 81-40 Updated: Nov-13-15 10:59 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - With plenty of size on the interior and several perimeter shooters, No. 23 Purdue can score in a variety of ways.
- Indiana campus protests follow racial strife at Missouri Updated: Nov-12-15 1:42 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Three Indiana State University students ended a brief hunger strike on Wednesday after school officials said mandatory diversity training was being implemented for new students starting next fall.
- West Lafayette school officials considering drone ban Updated: Nov-12-15 10:49 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - School officials in West Lafayette are considering a ban on the use of drones during school hours and school-related activities.
- Indiana residents marking Veterans Day with parades, events Updated: Nov-12-15 10:48 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana residents are marking Veterans Day with parades and other events around the state thanking the men and women who've served in the military.
- 2 Purdue faculty members win NIH grants for brain research Updated: Nov-11-15 3:37 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University says two researchers have been awarded grants from the National Institutes of Health for brain research.
- Struggles with inconsistency, effort plague Purdue Updated: Nov-10-15 6:13 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - For Purdue, it has been a roller coaster season.
- Climatologist predicts mild, dry start to Indiana's winter Updated: Nov-10-15 3:41 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana's state climatologist says the Pacific Ocean's current El Nino weather pattern should bring Indiana a mild and dry start to its winter.