- Waterbury police seek clues in 16-year-old homicide Updated: Aug-31-15 7:49 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Waterbury police are appealing to the public to help them solve the slaying 16 years ago of a city woman.
- Connecticut to receive about $10 million for lead abatement Updated: Aug-30-15 9:50 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The cities and New Haven and Waterbury and the Connecticut Department of Housing are receiving federal funds to help combat poisoning from lead-based paint in housing.
- Doctor fined for mistaken hysterectomy on pregnant woman Updated: Aug-19-15 8:31 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Connecticut gynecologist has been fined $5,000 for mistakenly performing a hysterectomy on a patient he didn't know was pregnant.
- AP ex-bureau chief, newspaper editor Jonathan Kellogg dies Updated: Aug-18-15 9:30 pm
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Jonathan F. Kellogg, a former Associated Press bureau chief who served as executive editor of Connecticut's Republican-American newspaper, has died. He was 68.
- Police: 2 shot after rap concert at Waterbury theater Updated: Aug-17-15 3:05 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Authorities say two people were shot after a rap concert in Connecticut.
- Abandoned Waterbury factory goes up in flames Updated: Aug-14-15 2:44 pm
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a fire that swept through an abandoned factory in Waterbury and burned for more than 12 hours.