- Man sentenced to 8 years for using drugs to pimp women Updated: Feb-13-16 3:34 pm
BRENTWOOD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire judge has sentenced a man to 8 years in prison for human trafficking, after the man pleaded guilty to pimping three women by controlling their access to heroin.
- Judge orders ex-officer to pay $10K in inheritance case Updated: Feb-12-16 4:25 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A former Portsmouth police officer whose $2 million inheritance from a woman's disputed will was overturned has been ordered to pay more than $10,000.
- Portsmouth School Board approves transgender policy Updated: Feb-11-16 4:10 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The Portsmouth School Board has unanimously approved the school district's first-ever policy regarding transgender and gender non-conforming students.
- Officials: Man hit by car remains critically injured Updated: Feb-09-16 6:56 am
EXETER, New Hampshire - Officials say a New Hampshire man remains in critical condition after he was hit by a car in Exeter.
- New Hampshire sanitation worker pinned between vehicles Updated: Feb-06-16 11:53 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say a Portsmouth sanitation worker sustained life-threatening injuries when the driver of a car lost controlled and pinned him between both vehicles.
- Officials to begin sending out Pease well blood test results Updated: Feb-05-16 4:25 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - State officials say they will begin sending out results to Portsmouth residents who had their blood tested for possible exposure to contaminated water at the former Pease Air Force Base.
- Free State Project in New Hampshire reaches its goal Updated: Feb-04-16 11:19 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A movement seeking liberty-minded people to move to New Hampshire says it has reached its goal of signers who have pledged to move to the state within five years of reaching the milestone.
- New England fishermen fear monitor trial will be too late Updated: Feb-03-16 11:05 am
HAMPTON, New Hampshire - New England fishermen of food fish like cod and haddock say they fear they will have to start paying the cost of at-sea monitors before the issue goes to trial.
- Portsmouth's wastewater plant upgrade gets new cost estimate Updated: Feb-03-16 5:01 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A new cost estimate for Portsmouth's long awaited wastewater treatment plant upgrade has put an $83.8 million price tag on the project.
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard to hold anti-terrorism exercise Updated: Feb-01-16 1:09 pm
KITTERY, Maine - Security forces at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard will undergo anti-terrorism training and drills this week at the Kittery dockyard.
- Water main broke as fire crews battled Tarbell Home blaze Updated: Jan-28-16 4:23 am
NEW CASTLE, New Hampshire - Public Works officials in New Castle say a broken water main on Goat Island possibly contributed to the lack of water needed to douse a weekend blaze at the historic Tarbell Home.
- Plane crash victims reunite with responders who rescued them Updated: Jan-27-16 12:25 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Two Maine men who survived a plane crash in New Hampshire last summer have reunited with the emergency responders who rescued them.
- Fire officials: Discarded cigarette caused Newington blaze Updated: Jan-25-16 4:55 am
NEWINGTON, New Hampshire - Fire officials have determined that a discarded cigarette was the cause of a weekend porch fire that hospitalized a resident with burns in southeastern New Hampshire.
- Gregg, Rendell discuss economic policy Updated: Jan-25-16 4:01 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Former Sen. Judd Gregg and former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell are speaking at a public forum in Portsmouth about the impact of fiscal policy decisions.
- Bomb threats reported at 2 schools, 1 evacuated Updated: Jan-19-16 3:33 pm
FARMINGTON, New Hampshire - Police have reported two bomb threats to New Hampshire high schools, one scrawled on a boys' bathroom wall and the other in the form of an automated phone call.
- Billie Jean King speaks to students in Stratham Updated: Jan-19-16 4:39 am
STRATHAM, New Hampshire - Tennis legend Billie Jean King paid a visit to New Hampshire this week as part of her campaign in support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
- Trump returns to New Hampshire for campaign rally Updated: Jan-16-16 8:25 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Donald Trump is returning to New Hampshire, fresh off the latest Republican debate and with just over three weeks until the state's presidential primary.
- Work underway to rehabilitate site of historic submarine Updated: Jan-15-16 11:01 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A $1.2 million project to rehabilitate a site where a historic submarine sits is underway in New Hampshire.