- Police say man exposed himself on public bus Updated: Nov-28-15 8:35 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Police in New Hampshire say they have charged a Rochester man with indecent exposure and lewdness after the man exposed himself on a public bus.
- New Hampshire police training council in 'financial crisis' Updated: Nov-23-15 3:27 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police officials say the New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Council, responsible for training every law enforcement officer in the state, is in "financial crisis."
- New Hampshire police investigating woman's "untimely death" Updated: Nov-22-15 10:16 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police say they are investigating what they describe as the "untimely death" of a 46-year-old woman in Portsmouth.
- Canadian lab contracted to test samples from Pease well Updated: Nov-19-15 4:34 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services has contracted a lab in Canada to conduct testing on a portion of approximately 800 remaining blood samples taken from residents exposed to contaminated water at the former Pease Air Force Base.
- Portsmouth officials delay action on Uber law change request Updated: Nov-17-15 3:11 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Portsmouth officials will take more time to review Uber's proposal to change an ordinance by removing a criminal background check requirement for ride-hailing companies.
- Former police officer set to be sentenced in assault case Updated: Nov-10-15 7:10 am
BRENTWOOD, New Hampshire - A former Seabrook police officer caught on video slamming a suspect into a wall in 2009 is facing possible jail time when he's sentenced this week.
- Nonprofit group greets soldiers at airport for 900th time Updated: Nov-09-15 12:39 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Soldiers returning from overseas were welcomed for the 900th time by Portsmouth's Pease Greeters.
- Lawyers ask for more than $300K in inheritance case Updated: Nov-09-15 4:48 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The lawyers who overturned a fired Portsmouth police officer's $2 million inheritance from a woman's disputed will are asking for more than $300,000 in legal fees from the city.
- Propane storage expansion in Newington gets approval Updated: Nov-06-15 4:52 pm
NEWINGTON, New Hampshire - A Newington company can expand its propane distribution operation after reaching a deal with residents and municipalities who opposed the plan and regulators who wanted a lengthy review of the details.
- Police: Maine man, 31, died of suspected overdose Updated: Nov-04-15 5:06 am
KITTERY, Maine - A Maine man has died of what police suspect was a heroin overdose.
- Man pleads guilty to dumping contaminated water into river Updated: Nov-03-15 4:21 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A former manager of a scrap metal business in New Hampshire has pleaded guilty to charges he dumped contaminated water into the Piscataqua River.
- Former dean Dan Innis making another run for Congress Updated: Oct-30-15 8:27 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A former dean at the University of New Hampshire's business school is making another run for the state's 1st congressional district.