- Oklahoma State baseball to play in NCAA Clemson Regional Updated: May-30-16 1:46 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State baseball team will play in the Clemson Regional of the NCAA baseball tournament.
- 1 dead after car crashes into bridge, burns in Oklahoma City Updated: May-30-16 12:14 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Police in Oklahoma City say one person has been killed after a car crashed into a bridge and burned.
- Inmate escapes northwest Oklahoma minimum security prison Updated: May-30-16 12:10 pm
FORT SUPPLY, Oklahoma - Authorities say an inmate has escaped the minimum security William S. Key Correctional Center in northwestern Oklahoma.
- Wheat harvest beginning in Oklahoma, best crop in years seen Updated: May-30-16 11:50 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma wheat harvest has begun in parts of the state and grain elevator operators are optimistic that the crop will be the best in several years.
- Missing Durant woman found dead in wreckage of her car Updated: May-30-16 9:05 am
DURANT, Oklahoma - A missing Durant woman has been found dead in the wreckage of her car in Blue River in southern Oklahoma.
- McAlester man drowns after jet ski accident on Lake Eufaula Updated: May-30-16 8:54 am
ENTERPRISE, Oklahoma - A 45-year-old McAlester man drowned and an 8-year-old Porum girl was slightly injured after a Jet Ski accident on Lake Eufaula.
- Kershaw denied win but Gonzalez lifts Dodgers over Mets, 4-2 Updated: May-30-16 1:11 am
NEW YORK - Clayton Kershaw did just about everything except win. And when his Los Angeles Dodgers came out on top anyway, that was good enough for him.
- Michigan, Oklahoma head WCWS field Updated: May-30-16 12:41 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A year after being runner-up at the Women's College World Series, Michigan is the highest-seeded team in this year's field.
- Warriors know Game 7 back home for Finals trip won't be easy Updated: May-29-16 9:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - After a record 73 wins and a memorable Game 6 comeback on the road, the Golden State Warriors' goal of getting back to the NBA Finals and defending their title comes down to Game 7 at home against the powerful Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Baker's solo home run lifts TCU past West Virginia, 11-10 Updated: May-29-16 7:43 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luken Baker's solo home run in the top of the tenth inning earned TCU the Big 12 Conference Tournament championship with an 11-10 win over West Virginia on Sunday.
- Trial set for man charged with killing father, brother Updated: May-29-16 6:10 pm
LAWTON, Oklahoma - The trial of a Lawton man charged in the shooting deaths of his father and brother is to begin.
- Oral Roberts advances to NCAA baseball tournament Updated: May-29-16 3:53 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oral Roberts baseball team has advanced to the NCAA baseball tournament after beating Fort Wayne twice to win the Summit League Championship.
- Judge cautions investigator contacting jurors in Bates trial Updated: May-29-16 1:38 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A Tulsa judge has told a private investigator not to criticize the service of jurors who convicted a former Tulsa County reserve deputy in the shooting death of an unarmed man, and to stop contacting jurors who don't want to be interviewed.
- Kansans killed in Oklahoma motorcycle crash near Laverne Updated: May-29-16 12:56 pm
LAVERNE, Oklahoma - Two Kansans have died following a motorcycle crash in northwestern Oklahoma.
- Thompson's 41 points, 11 3s save Golden State's season Updated: May-29-16 1:31 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Stephen Curry turned things over to Klay Thompson, and his Splash Brother delivered.
- West Virginia blasts OU 11-1, will play TCU for Big 12 title Updated: May-28-16 9:08 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kyle Davis drove in four runs, Conner Dotson allowed just four hits and West Virginia advanced to the Big 12 title game with an 11-1 rout of Oklahoma on Saturday.
- Another Baker HR sends TCU past Texas 8-2, to B12 title game Updated: May-28-16 9:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luken Baker hit the go-ahead three-run homer in the fifth inning, Brian Trieglaff pitched three shutout innings of relief, and TCU reached the Big 12 tournament championship game with an 8-2 victory over Texas on Saturday night.
- Dodgers send lefty Urias back to minors after brief debut Updated: May-28-16 7:43 pm
NEW YORK - Following a brief major league debut, the Los Angeles Dodgers have optioned 19-year-old pitching prospect Julio Urias back to Triple-A Oklahoma City.
- Clemens HR gives Texas 2-1 win over TCU Updated: May-28-16 4:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kody Clemens hit a walk-off home run in the bottom of the ninth, leading Texas over TCU 2-1 in the Big 12 Tournament.
- Ex-Oklahoma insurance exec to head La. Citizens Insurance Updated: May-28-16 1:49 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A former Oklahoma insurance executive has been chosen to head the Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corp., the state's property insurer of last resort.
- Tulsa man convicted in shooting death of girl on expressway Updated: May-28-16 1:20 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A Tulsa County jury has convicted a Tulsa man of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a 14-year-old girl as she rode in a pickup truck with her family on the Gilcrease Expressway.
- Aubrey McClendon's Thunder stake at issue in probate court Updated: May-28-16 12:25 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The roughly 20 percent ownership stake in the Oklahoma City Thunder held by the late Aubrey McClendon has become a concern of his estate's creditors.
- Oklahoma defeats Louisiana-Lafayette in NCAA Super Regional Updated: May-28-16 12:19 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - No. 3 seeded Oklahoma held off a late rally by No. 14 Louisiana-Lafayette to defeat the Ragin' Cajuns 7-6 in the NCAA softball Norman Super Regional.
- Oklahoma Legislature closes $1.3B gap, finishes 2016 session Updated: May-28-16 10:33 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Facing a historic $1.3 billion hole in the budget at the start of the year, the state Legislature managed to close the gap through a combination of agency cuts, tax credit reforms, fee increases and the use of one-time funding sources, including bonds.
- Texas rallies with 9-run eighth to down Oklahoma State, 12-8 Updated: May-28-16 1:15 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Texas scored nine runs in the bottom of the eighth inning to rally from five down and defeat Oklahoma State 12-8 at the Big 12 Conference Tournament on Friday night.