- Thunder hold on beat Spurs 98-97, even series at 1-1 Updated: May-03-16 2:06 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Oklahoma City Thunder nearly gave the game away in a wild final sequence that referees acknowledge should have been blown dead before it started.
- Weather Service to re-enact deadly 1991 tornado outbreak Updated: May-02-16 7:50 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - National Weather Service branches in Wichita and Tulsa, Oklahoma, are re-enacting a deadly 1991 tornado outbreak on social media a week after the threat of nasty weather forced them to postpone a similar exercise.
- McAlester ex-superintendent, husband face fraud charges Updated: May-02-16 7:45 pm
MCALESTER, Oklahoma - A former McAlester Public Schools superintendent and her husband have been charged with embezzlement.
- Cherokee Nation donating $455k to volunteer firefighters Updated: May-02-16 6:34 pm
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - The Cherokee Nation is donating $455,000 to firefighters in 130 volunteer and rural departments throughout northeastern Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma House OKs work-release program for county inmates Updated: May-02-16 5:33 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - County sheriffs would be able to set up a work-release program for jail inmates to earn time off their sentences under a bill that has been given final approval in the Legislature.
- Man convicted in killings of 4 women sentenced to life terms Updated: May-02-16 4:36 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A man convicted of fatally shooting four women in 2013 has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- Oklahoma House Republicans pick McCall as speaker for 2017 Updated: May-02-16 4:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma House Republicans voted behind closed doors on Monday to designate a two-term state representative from southeast Oklahoma as their choice for speaker beginning in 2017.
- Cancer patient sues insurer over proton therapy treatments Updated: May-02-16 2:51 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A prostate cancer patient and a cancer treatment provider are suing an Oklahoma health insurer for allegedly refusing to cover proton radiation therapy.
- Ex-deputy asks judge to release him from jail pending appeal Updated: May-02-16 1:53 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A former volunteer sheriff's deputy in Oklahoma who was convicted last week of fatally shooting an unarmed and restrained man wants to be released from jail on bond while waiting to be sentenced.
- Finding remains of missing women required exhaustive search Updated: May-02-16 10:32 am
HOUSTON - Shovels and flashlights in hand on a night in mid-February, investigators restarted the search nearly two decades after the girls went missing.
- Tornado tally from Oklahoma, Arkansas storms grows to 9 Updated: May-02-16 10:10 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Meteorologists have identified tornado damage in Muskogee County nearly a week after a string of at least nine weak tornados across northeastern Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Infant dies at hospital after wreck on rural Oklahoma road Updated: May-02-16 9:28 am
VALLIANT, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 6-week-old baby has died after the vehicle he was riding in collided with a cow on a rural road.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm
- Oklahoma utility proposes major bill changes in rate case Updated: May-01-16 12:40 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Billing changes proposed in a rate case filed by Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co. could double the standard residential customer charge and lower winter electricity prices.
- Magnitude 3.5 earthquake rattles parts of northern Oklahoma Updated: May-01-16 10:17 am
FAIRVIEW, Oklahoma - An earthquake has shaken parts of northern Oklahoma.
- Cowboys looking more to future in draft even after 4-12 year Updated: Apr-30-16 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys finally took a glimpse at a future without Tony Romo while taking a Baylor basketball star who hasn't played football since he was 13.
- Panthers use 3 of 5 draft picks to address cornerback needs Updated: Apr-30-16 7:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers spent the NFL draft looking for a replacement for All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman.
- More than 1,300 acres of Cherokee land placed into trust Updated: Apr-30-16 3:16 pm
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - The U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs has placed into trust more than 1,300 acres owned by the Cherokee Nation in north-central Oklahoma.
- 2nd suspect arrested in 2015 slaying at Tulsa restaurant Updated: Apr-30-16 3:05 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police have arrested a second suspect in the 2015 shooting death of the owner of a small hamburger restaurant.
- Tobacco tax for Medicaid plan faces challenge in Oklahoma Updated: Apr-30-16 2:12 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan to shift coverage for some of Oklahoma's Medicaid recipients in order to trigger an infusion of federal funding appears to be gaining support among Republican lawmakers, but the idea of funding it with a tobacco tax is facing uphill sledding in the GOP-controlled Legislature.
- 14-year-old arrested for murder in the death of a Ripley man Updated: Apr-30-16 1:59 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - A 14-year-old Stillwater girl has been arrested on a first-degree murder charge in the shooting death of a man in Ripley.
- 1 killed in head-on crash on Interstate 35 in Oklahoma City Updated: Apr-30-16 1:29 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma City man was killed and two people were injured in a head-on collision on an Interstate 35 on-ramp in Oklahoma City.
- State inmates to no longer be sent to Oklahoma County jail Updated: Apr-30-16 12:51 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Corrections will stop sending state inmates to the Oklahoma County jail.
- Tornado damages buildings in East Texas Updated: Apr-29-16 9:05 pm
DALLAS - A tornado in East Texas caused severe damage and left some people injured Friday evening, as storms snaked their way across northern and eastern Texas and southern Oklahoma.
- The Latest: East Texas struck by tornadoes Updated: Apr-29-16 8:54 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Latest on severe weather in the central U.S. (all times local):