- Cornell frat president released, denies sex assault charges Updated: Feb-10-16 7:25 am
ITHACA, New York - A 21-year-old president of a Cornell University fraternity has pleaded not guilty to charges that he sexually assaulted a woman.
- Columbia makes 13 3s in 79-68 win over Cornell Updated: Jan-23-16 6:40 pm
ITHACA, New York - Maodo Lo scored 18 points, Luke Petrasek added 16 and eight rebounds, and Columbia shot 60 percent in the second half en route to a 79-68 win over Cornell on Saturday.
- Injured man, 19, rescued from base of dam in Ithaca gorge Updated: Jan-22-16 12:24 pm
ITHACA, New York - Authorities say a 19-year-old man has been rescued from the base of a dam on the creek that runs through the Ithaca gorge.
- Feds to conduct probe into police actions during NY standoff Updated: Jan-20-16 12:17 pm
ITHACA, New York - The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct an investigation into law enforcement actions at an armed standoff during which police destroyed a central New York home.
- Cops: Jail inmate made 50-plus calls to woman over 10 days Updated: Jan-14-16 11:41 am
ITHACA, New York - State police say they've charged a 57-year-old central New York jail inmate with making more than 50 telephone calls over a 10-day period to a woman who had an order of protection prohibiting him from contacting her.