- Pennsylvania attorney general links adversaries, conspiracy Updated: Aug-27-15 1:35 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's embattled attorney general got part of what she wanted when court officials unsealed papers in which she accuses two former state prosecutors of concocting the criminal case against her because she was threatening to reveal their proclivity for pornography.
- The Latest: Philly DA reviews employees' role in pornography emails Updated: Aug-26-15 6:19 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The latest on grand jury documents being unsealed related to the investigation against Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Document: Kane received sensitive emails on personal account Updated: Aug-26-15 5:22 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's top prosecutor received sensitive emails from aides about news coverage of her office on personal accounts, preventing investigators from seeing many of her responses, according to a document obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press.
- Kane won't suspend aide who is charged along with her Updated: Aug-25-15 5:37 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane will not suspend a senior aide who is charged with illegally trying to monitor a criminal investigation into her, her spokesman said Tuesday.
- Poll: 54 percent of voters disapprove of Kane's performance Updated: Aug-25-15 6:20 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A new poll shows more than half of Pennsylvania voters disapprove of Kathleen Kane's handling of her job as state attorney general and nearly as many think she should resign.
- Pennsylvania's attorney general is ordered to stand trial Updated: Aug-24-15 8:55 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The state's attorney general on Monday was ordered to stand trial on charges she leaked secret grand jury information to embarrass a rival prosecutor.
- The Latest: State's top prosecutor ordered to stand trial Updated: Aug-24-15 5:38 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The latest from the preliminary hearing for Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Kane's legal woes stoke interest in 2016 election Updated: Aug-22-15 12:55 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Candidates for Pennsylvania attorney general are lining up for the 2016 ballot without knowing whether they'll be running against embattled Democratic incumbent Kathleen Kane or for a vacant seat.
- Things to know for Friday in Pennsylvania Updated: Aug-21-15 10:34 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Friday.
- Ethics complaint filed against Pennsylvania attorney general Updated: Aug-18-15 3:46 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A citizen activist filed an ethics complaint Tuesday against the state's attorney general, accusing her of creating a conflict of interest by using government resources while she fights criminal charges.
- Excerpts from AG Kane's statement on charges against her Updated: Aug-12-15 6:26 pm
Highlights from statement issued Wednesday by Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane, who has been charged with perjury, conspiracy and other counts for allegedly leaking secret grand jury information to embarrass a critic, and lying about it under oath.
- Attorney general's aide pleads not guilty to email snooping Updated: Aug-11-15 6:32 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former small-town police chief who became one of Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane's closest confidants pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge he snooped on emails to help her keep tabs on a grand jury investigation that has threatened to end her career.
- State law lays out succession process if Kane steps down Updated: Aug-06-15 2:14 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - State Attorney General Kathleen Kane says she will not resign while criminal charges against her are pending but, if she changes her mind, the process of choosing a successor is spelled out clearly in state law.