- Macomb executive speaks out against inmate death lawsuit Updated: Oct-01-15 11:27 pm
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - Macomb County has no interest in settling a lawsuit brought by the family of a man who died in its jail, according to the county executive.
- Sheriff: FBI reviews circumstances in Michigan inmate death Updated: Sep-29-15 6:38 pm
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A sheriff says the FBI is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the death of a man sent to a Detroit-area jail for a driving offense.
- Man charged with making threats against Detroit-area judge Updated: Sep-24-15 8:38 pm
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A man has been charged with making bomb and death threats against a Macomb County judge.
- Man convicted of killing cellmate sues over jail conditions Updated: Sep-24-15 9:20 am
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A man convicted of killing his cellmate at the Macomb County Jail in 2014 is among a group of inmates suing over mental health care conditions at the facility.
- Macomb County jail loosens restrictions on inmate mail Updated: Sep-14-15 5:56 am
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - The Macomb County sheriff's department has loosened its restrictions on inmate mail.
- Trial being delayed for man accused in 14-year-old's death Updated: Sep-10-15 6:44 am
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A trial is expected to be delayed for a man accused of killing a 14-year-old girl along a popular suburban Detroit nature trail.