- Texas man charged in Montana shooting death Updated: Nov-13-15 1:36 pm
BUTTE, Montana - A 48-year-old Texas man suspected in a triple shooting that left one man dead made his initial appearance in District Court in Butte.
- Robbie Knievel pleads not guilty to criminal endangerment Updated: Nov-13-15 8:32 am
BUTTE, Montana - Robbie Knievel has pleaded not guilty to felony criminal endangerment in connection with a four-car collision in Montana.
- Butte officials looking to fill NorthWestern Energy office Updated: Nov-11-15 1:10 pm
BUTTE, Montana - Butte-Silver Bow officials are hoping someone will purchase the Uptown Butte building that used to house NorthWestern Energy so the county doesn't have to assume ownership next year.
- Jury awards $2M in damages in mistaken house title lawsuit Updated: Nov-10-15 5:28 pm
HELENA, Montana - A Yellowstone County jury has awarded just over $2 million in damages to a Texas man after a loan servicing company negligently included the legal description of his Billings property in the foreclosure paperwork for a Butte property.
- Suspended doctor requests hearing on drug accusations Updated: Nov-04-15 11:06 am
BUTTE, Montana - A doctor whose license has been suspended by the Montana Board of Medical Examiners due to allegations that he used illegal drugs has requested a hearing.
- Career elevator mechanic flows with the ups and downs Updated: Oct-31-15 5:01 am
BUTTE, Montana - Joe Vukovich's life has been a series of ups and downs - quite literally.
- Former US Senate candidate to run for state House seat Updated: Oct-29-15 11:13 am
BUTTE, Montana - High school math teacher and former U.S. Senate candidate Amanda Curtis has announced she's getting back on the campaign trial, this time for the state Legislature.