- Couple plans to reopen Sky-Vu Drive-In Theater in Gratz Updated: Feb-07-16 11:36 am
GRATZ, Pennsylvania - Although blue skies appeared through a hole in the screen at the Sky-Vu Drive-In Theater in Gratz on Friday, Tim Neal saw it as an opportunity and a "perfect" fit.
- 2nd suspect pleads guilty to minor counts over prison drone Updated: Feb-04-16 3:20 pm
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - The second of three men accused of plotting to use a drone to fly drugs, pornography and other contraband into a maximum-security state prison pleaded guilty Thursday to three misdemeanors involving tobacco, rolling papers and a cellphone.
- 2 charged in stabbing death in Cumberland Updated: Feb-03-16 8:20 pm
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - Allegany County law enforcers have charged two people in the fatal stabbing of a man who was found unconscious along state Route 51 just south of Cumberland.
- Hospital strikes research deal with medical cannabis firms Updated: Feb-03-16 3:17 pm
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A medical marijuana firm says it has struck a research deal with a Cumberland hospital operator.
- Farm group seeks hunter safety training for game preserves Updated: Feb-03-16 1:45 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - The Maryland Farm Bureau is asking the state Department of Natural Resources for greater safety measures at private hunting preserves after a guide was fatally shot on the Eastern Shore.
- Bill would set $20,000 penalty for deer poaching Updated: Jan-27-16 10:47 am
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - Maryland state legislators are set to consider a bill that would set penalties of up to $20,000 for poaching deer on private land.
- Cardin touts power plant's battery storage system Updated: Jan-15-16 4:16 am
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - U.S. Sen. Ben Cardin is visiting a western Maryland power plant to discuss its battery-based system for storing electricity for use during periods of peak energy consumption.