- Attleboro man to be sentenced in hit-and-run death Updated: Apr-27-16 8:53 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The Attleboro man who struck and killed a Seekonk town official last year faces sentencing.
- Wareham man convicted in 2012 killing of New Bedford man Updated: Apr-23-16 2:33 pm
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A Wareham man has been convicted in the 2012 killing of a New Bedford man.
- Dartmouth man gets jail time for child sexual assault Updated: Apr-19-16 1:05 pm
NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts - A Dartmouth man who was convicted of child sexual assault charges has been sentenced to jail.
- Norton man gets 5 years in fatal drunken driving case Updated: Apr-18-16 9:56 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A Norton man has been sentenced to five years in prison for driving drunk and causing a crash that took the life of a man driving to work.
- Rhode Island woman's search for dad leads to Massachusetts Updated: Apr-18-16 9:47 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - With her laptop perpetually open to ancestry.com and her dining room wall covered in index cards that bear the names of close and distant relatives, Laura Flanagan is trying to solve a mystery.
- Man awarded $300,000 in Catholic teacher sex abuse suit Updated: Apr-15-16 3:20 pm
NEW BEDFORD, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts jury has awarded $300,000 to a man who said his sixth-grade Catholic school teacher in Massachusetts sexually assaulted him in the mid-1980s when he was 10.
- Woman pleads not guilty to stealing $2.4M from employer Updated: Apr-14-16 10:31 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts woman has pleaded not guilty to stealing nearly $2.4 million from the real estate development company where she worked for nearly three decades.
- Cops get fit with new gym thanks to pastor's generosity Updated: Apr-11-16 9:12 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The city's police officers have a new gym to work out in, thanks to the generosity of the Rev. Robert Lawrence.
- Rhode Island man convicted of Massachusetts slaying Updated: Apr-08-16 9:04 am
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A Rhode Island man has been convicted of killing another man in Fall River in an apparent dispute over the victim's sister and girlfriend.