- Severe turbulence injures 32 on Etihad flight to Indonesia Updated: May-04-16 11:51 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Thirty-one passengers and a crew member aboard an Etihad Airways flight were injured Wednesday when their plane ran into sudden turbulence as it prepared to land in the Indonesian capital, Jakarta.
- Floods, landslides leave 6 missing in eastern Indonesia Updated: Apr-18-16 11:20 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Rain-triggered floods and landslides left six villagers missing in eastern Indonesia, an official said Monday.
- Indonesia moves jailed cleric amid inhumane treatment claim Updated: Apr-16-16 3:24 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Indonesian authorities on Saturday moved the jailed spiritual leader of the 2002 Bali bombers from a notorious prison island amid demands by his lawyer to end his "inhumane" treatment.
- Uber starts motorbike taxi service in Indonesian capital Updated: Apr-13-16 5:37 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Ride-hailing app Uber on Wednesday launched a motorbike taxi service in the Indonesian capital where Southeast Asian rivals Go-Jek and Grab are already battling for dominance.
- Indonesia preparing to execute more foreign drug convicts Updated: Apr-07-16 9:33 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Indonesia is preparing to execute more foreigners convicted of drug offenses as it maintains a contentious policy of imposing capital punishment for drug crimes.
- Strong earthquake rocks western Indonesia Updated: Apr-06-16 12:17 pm
JAKARTA, Indonesia - A strong earthquake struck Wednesday evening off the southern coast of Java, Indonesia's main island, but there were no immediate reports of damage or casualties.