- Man fatally shot during party at million-dollar home Updated: May-29-16 5:04 pm
LYNNFIELD, Massachusetts - Authorities have identified a man who was fatally shot during a party at a million-dollar Massachusetts home.
- Massachusetts man runs for 10,000 consecutive days Updated: May-23-16 9:43 am
SAUGUS, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man who made a resolution on Jan. 1, 1989, to run every day is still going strong - 27 years later.
- 3 dead after motorcycle accidents in Lynn, Springfield Updated: May-13-16 10:14 am
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Police are investigating a pair of unrelated fatal motorcycle accidents in Lynn and Springfield, one of which took the life of an off-duty police officer.
- GOP still holds 6 state Senate seats after special election Updated: May-11-16 11:15 am
BOSTON - One of only a handful of seats in the Massachusetts Senate held by Republicans is staying in GOP hands - at least for now.
- 50 years after riot, publisher asks Rolling Stones to return Updated: May-10-16 4:20 pm
LYNN, Massachusetts - A newspaper publisher is asking the Rolling Stones to return to town 50 years after they cut short a show during a thunderstorm, leading fans to rampage.
- 4 Massachusetts names added to national police memorial Updated: May-08-16 3:47 pm
The names of four Massachusetts police officers who died in the line of duty are among more than 250 that will be added to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington.