- MUW summer graduation ceremonies Saturday Updated: Jul-30-15 4:53 pm
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Dr. Pamela Lacy, a Columbus obstetrician/gynecologist, will be the keynote speaker Saturday at Mississippi University for Women's summer graduation ceremony.
- Wife formally charged in husband's death Updated: Jul-28-15 8:53 am
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - A Lowndes County woman is charged with murder in the death of her husband.
- Missing man's wife, mother-in-law arrested in Lowndes County Updated: Jul-26-15 6:44 pm
NEW HOPE, Mississippi - Lowndes County authorities say a missing man's wife and mother-in-law are in custody.
- Columbus joins other cities in removing Mississippi flag Updated: Jul-22-15 6:28 pm
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Columbus has joined the list of Mississippi cities no longer flying the state flag because the design includes a Confederate battle emblem.
- Lt. Gov. Reeves: Vote against school funding initiative Updated: Jul-22-15 4:32 pm
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves says voters should reject an education funding initiative because he believes it would give a judge too much power over the Mississippi budget.
- Statewide 'Sales Tax Holiday' set for July 31-Aug. 1 Updated: Jul-22-15 4:22 am
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Lex Jackson has owned Reed's Department Store in Columbus for 42 years, including the past 18 at the store's current location in Jackson Square.
- Solar farm coming to Lowndes County Updated: Jul-10-15 4:08 pm
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - A Tennessee company is building two solar panel facilities in Lowndes County.