- LA County residents asked to be alert for rare mosquito Updated: May-16-15 12:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles County residents are being asked to be on the lookout for a rare and potentially dangerous mosquito.
- Jerramy Stevens released from jail after DUI sentence Updated: May-10-15 8:58 pm
TORRANCE, California - Former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens has been freed from jail in Los Angeles County after serving two days of a 30-day sentence for drunken driving.
- Life without parole for man who killed girlfriend, her mom Updated: May-08-15 9:34 pm
TORRANCE, California - A Redondo Beach man has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for the fatal stabbing of his girlfriend and her 59-year-old mother.
- Ex-Seahawk Jerramy Stevens gets 30 days in jail for DUI Updated: May-08-15 4:37 pm
TORRANCE, California - Former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens was sentenced Friday to a month in jail for driving drunk in a Southern California beach town, prosecutors said.
- Wife of LA Kings' Voynov pressed to testify in abuse case Updated: May-04-15 11:10 pm
TORRANCE, California - The wife of Los Angeles Kings defenseman Slava Voynov has been told she may be held in contempt of court for refusing to testify in a domestic violence case against the two-time Stanley Cup champ.