- Car crashes into Los Angeles County gym, 4 injured Updated: Apr-28-16 9:22 am
TORRANCE, California - Authorities say four people were injured when a car crashed through the entrance of a Los Angeles County gym.
- Authorities to determine if beach body is missing swimmer Updated: Apr-28-16 9:06 am
MANHATTAN BEACH, California - Authorities will try to determine if the body of a man that washed up at a Los Angeles County beach is a 25-year-old swimmer who disappeared in the waves a week ago.
- Man pleads not guilty in chainsaw chase, truck attack Updated: Apr-14-16 7:03 pm
TORRANCE, California - A man who allegedly chased someone with a chainsaw and aimed a truck at a Torrance police officer has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder of a peace officer.
- Toyota recalling 60,000 Avalons, Camrys for air bag defect Updated: Apr-13-16 3:21 pm
TORRANCE, California - Toyota Motor Corp. is recalling 60,000 Avalon and Camry sedans in North America because their front passenger air bags may not deploy in a crash.
- 81-year-old man sentenced for molesting 8-year-old girl Updated: Apr-12-16 3:51 pm
TORRANCE, California - An 81-year-old Southern California man is going to prison for sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl.
- Regulators allow ExxonMobil to restart refinery in Torrance Updated: Apr-03-16 2:25 am
TORRANCE, California - Regulators agreed Saturday to let ExxonMobil resume operations at an oil refinery in Torrance more than a year after an explosion crippled the plant and led to higher gas prices in California.
- Gray whale puts on show at Southern California beach Updated: Mar-31-16 5:50 pm
REDONDO BEACH, California - A Pacific gray whale put on a show at Southern California's Redondo Beach, popping its huge head out of the waves and rolling around in the surf.