- Columbia Falls man sentenced for shooting near duck hunters Updated: Apr-29-16 10:25 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Columbia Falls man has been given a one-year deferred jail sentence for shooting in the direction of other duck hunters last October after he had warned them against traveling through duck decoys he had set up along the Flathead River.
- State officials propose boat dock at Wild Horse Island Updated: Apr-28-16 10:44 am
KALISPELL, Montana - State officials are proposing a floating boat dock be installed at Wild Horse Island in Flathead Lake in order to reduce injuries.
- Environmental groups sue over bull trout recovery plan Updated: Apr-25-16 11:44 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Two environmental groups have filed a lawsuit against the federal government over the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's plan to recover threatened bull trout.
- 2 Glacier National Park roads open after winter closures Updated: Apr-23-16 2:46 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Many Glacier and Chief Mountain roads are open to vehicle traffic at Glacier National Park following their winter closures.
- App crafter focuses on hunger fight Updated: Apr-23-16 2:05 am
KALISPELL, Montana - What could a high-schooler do - that hadn't been done before - to help fight hunger across Montana?
- Driver killed in crash with logging truck near Creston ID'd Updated: Apr-22-16 11:17 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Authorities have released the name of a man who was killed when a logging truck and a pickup crashed into each other south of Creston.
- Man gets 40 years in prison for death of 2-year-old boy Updated: Apr-19-16 9:51 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 22-year-old Evergreen man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old son.
- The Latest: Attorney denies misconduct charges Updated: Apr-19-16 3:23 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Latest on the professional misconduct charges against a Kalispell attorney (all times local):
- Kalispell man gets 100 years for child assault after retrial Updated: Apr-11-16 1:51 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A Kalispell man has been sentenced to 100 years in prison after he was found guilty in a retrial of raping an 11-year-old girl.
- Supreme Court declines to intervene in Boy Scout rape case Updated: Apr-07-16 5:32 pm
- Montana man sentenced for vehicular homicide Updated: Apr-05-16 6:01 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 24-year-old Montana man has been sentenced after pleading guilty to a drunken-driving crash last spring that killed a Nebraska physician.
- Snow plowing in Glacier National Park set to start Friday Updated: Mar-31-16 12:55 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Glacier National Park road crews are getting ready to begin plowing snow.