- Glacier Park maintenance backlog still growing Updated: Feb-07-16 12:48 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - The estimated cost of needed improvements in Glacier National Park has grown to $179.8 million, according to the National Park Service.
- Evergreen man reaches plea deal in death of 2-year-old boy Updated: Feb-06-16 1:52 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 22-year-old Evergreen man charged in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old son has reached a plea agreement.
- Bigfork husband donates kidney to wife Updated: Feb-06-16 2:05 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Tyson Niewoehner simply smiles when asked how he and his wife, Shelley, will celebrate Valentine's Day this year.
- Professional snowboarder commits to living outside the box Updated: Feb-06-16 2:05 am
KALISPELL, Montana - After gaining recognition as Snowboarder Magazine's 2016 Big Mountain Rider of the Year, Jason Robinson celebrated the capstone in his career by settling into plush new digs - an aluminum box.
- Parolee in fatal DUI case sent back to prison for 10 years Updated: Feb-05-16 12:48 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A man who was released from prison after driving drunk and killing a teacher in a northern Montana crash nearly a decade ago has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for violating his parole.
- Libby Mayor, City Council members sue ethics commissioner Updated: Feb-03-16 1:44 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Libby Mayor Doug Roll and five current and former City Council members have filed a lawsuit against the Montana Commissioner of Political Practices.
- Kalispell student held on $35,000 for brining gun to school Updated: Feb-03-16 1:32 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Flathead High School student accused of bringing a loaded handgun to school remains held on $35,000 bond.
- Whitefish man convicted of murder dies in prison Updated: Feb-02-16 7:49 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Whitefish man convicted of murdering his girlfriend has died at Montana State Prison.
- EPA pushes back Superfund decision on aluminum plant Updated: Jan-27-16 12:25 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Officials say the Environmental Protection Agency will put off a decision on whether to approve Superfund cleanup of the shuttered Columbia Falls Aluminum Company plant.
- Snowmobiler dies in avalanche in Flathead County. Updated: Jan-24-16 5:15 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A snowmobiler has died in an avalanche in Flathead County.
- Foster Grandparent Program is recruiting Updated: Jan-23-16 2:02 am
KALISPELL, Montana - It's been a year of heartfelt hugs for Linda Gimbel.
- Montana man pleads guilty to growing marijuana in forest Updated: Jan-22-16 12:02 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A Montana man has pleaded guilty to growing marijuana on national forest land.
- Report: Kalispell officers who shot combat veteran justified Updated: Jan-22-16 11:36 am
KALISPELL, Montana - The Flathead County Sheriff's Office has ruled that the Kalispell Police officers who shot a U.S. Army soldier were justified.
- Montana woman found guilty of mailing gun to Sen. Tester Updated: Jan-22-16 4:02 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A northwestern Montana woman has been convicted of trying to mail a loaded gun, ammunition and other weapons to U.S. Sen. John Tester.
- Havre teen returns from orphanage in India Updated: Jan-10-16 10:48 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Havre teenager who went to work at an orphanage for special-needs children in India as part of her Make-A-Wish request is back home and feeling the glow of her trip.
- A Legacy in Lower Valley Updated: Jan-09-16 2:02 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Lower Valley Processing Co. sits in a sea of farmland south of Kalispell, nestled in an island of trees, its 40 acres bordered on the south by Lower Valley Road and to the north by the calm, easy waters of Church Slough, fed by the Flathead River.
- Columbia Falls man pleads guilty to vehicular homicide Updated: Jan-08-16 11:43 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 23-year-old Montana man charged in a drunken-driving crash that killed a Nebraska physician has pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide.