- Bear found frequenting Flathead campground euthanized Updated: Aug-28-15 5:11 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A black bear that was found frequenting a Flathead Valley campground with little fear has been euthanized.
- Montana man pleads not guilty to fatal drunken-driving crash Updated: Aug-27-15 9:49 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 23-year-old Montana man accused in a drunken-driving crash that killed a Nebraska physician has pleaded not guilty to a vehicular homicide charge.
- Smoke from wildfires could delay Montana football games Updated: Aug-27-15 5:26 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Some Montana sports teams have moved practice indoors and could be forced to delay games because of air quality alerts.
- Missing woman's sister says arrest doesn't bring closure Updated: Aug-26-15 4:20 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - The sister of a Kalispell woman who went missing in February 2013 and is presumed dead says the arrest of a suspect in the case is a step in the right direction, but said the family is still suffering because they don't know what happened to her.
- Fairview man charged in death of missing Kalispell woman Updated: Aug-25-15 5:10 pm
HELENA, Montana - An eastern Montana man is charged with killing his girlfriend in February 2013 and hiding her body.
- Missing hiker found dead after fall Updated: Aug-17-15 4:31 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 59-year-old Eureka man who was reported missing after failing to return from a day hike in the Swan Lake area has been found dead.
- March trial set for Evergreen man accused of killing child Updated: Aug-14-15 5:04 am
KALISPELL, Montana - The trial for an Evergreen man accused of deliberate homicide in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old son has been set for March 14.
- Community solar project to sell renewable energy Updated: Aug-13-15 5:07 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A community solar project outside Kalispell will allow residents to purchase renewable energy without installing their own solar panels.
- Kalispell Schools include gender in discrimination policy Updated: Aug-13-15 5:05 am
KALISPELL, Montana - In preparation for the school year, a Kalispell school district has added gender identity, sexual orientation and gender expression to its anti-discrimination policy.
- Search continues for arsonist after 15 fires near Libby Updated: Aug-10-15 1:20 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Lincoln County authorities continue to search for a suspected arsonist after three more fires were reported in the Kootenai National Forest.
- Polebridge man dies in ATV crash Updated: Aug-10-15 1:05 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 47-year-old Polebridge man has died in a weekend all-terrain vehicle crash.
- September trial scheduled in Libby shooting death Updated: Aug-09-15 2:23 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A September trial is scheduled for a 74-year-old Libby man charged with shooting and killing another man in his house and not reporting the death for 18 hours.
- Sheriff: Fatal house fire not suspicious Updated: Aug-07-15 4:07 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County investigators have not been able to determine the cause of a fire that killed a woman and her young son, but don't have any reason to suspect foul play.
- Fire burns at least 2 homes, 6 outbuildings Updated: Aug-06-15 3:11 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County officials say at least two homes and up to eight outbuildings were burned in a fast-moving fire that forced the evacuation of another two dozen homes in Evergreen, near Kalispell.
- Helicopter fighting fire crashes into lake near Whitefish Updated: Aug-05-15 11:37 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A former Flathead County undersheriff escaped injury when the helicopter he was piloting crashed into a lake north of Whitefish as he was dipping a water bucket to help fight a fire on private property nearby.
- Meager hay harvest threatens Flathead livestock shelter Updated: Aug-02-15 3:36 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Over the past 17 years, hundreds of abused, displaced, neglected, and unwanted farm animals have found a permanent home in Marion on All Mosta Ranch, the Flathead Valley's only livestock rescue.
- Charges upgraded in Hungry Horse shooting Updated: Aug-02-15 1:23 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County prosecutors have filed upgraded charges against a Hungry Horse man accused of wounding a man with a shotgun blast while firing at three people who had come onto his property.