- Litchfield Park man sought in brother's stabbing Updated: Aug-28-15 11:50 am
LITCHFIELD PARK, Arizona - Authorities are searching for a Litchfield Park man they say stabbed his brother with a carving knife, leaving him severely injured.
- Sen. Edward Ableser leaving for education role in Nevada Updated: Aug-28-15 11:27 am
PHOENIX - An Arizona lawmaker will resign next month to take on a role with the Nevada Department of Education.
- 2 suspected drug smugglers arrested in Stanfield Updated: Aug-28-15 10:46 am
STANFIELD, Arizona - Authorities say two Casa Grande men have been arrested after being caught in Stanfield trying to smuggle marijuana.
- Storm in southeast Tucson rips off part of gas station roof Updated: Aug-28-15 9:11 am
TUSCON, Arizona - Strong winds blew part of the roof off a gas station and temporarily knocked out power for about 2,000 customers last night in southeast Tucson.
- Grand jury indicts man in death of fellow inmate Updated: Aug-28-15 6:20 am
HOLBROOK, Arizona - A grand jury has indicted a man locked up in the Navajo County jail in the death of a fellow inmate earlier this year.
- Arizona pension fund for police gets new top executive Updated: Aug-28-15 6:18 am
PHOENIX - Arizona's pension fund for public safety workers has a new chief administrator to oversee the multi-billion dollar plan's investment portfolio.
- Arizona solar company to pay $55K to settle consumer lawsuit Updated: Aug-28-15 6:17 am
PHOENIX - Arizona has settled a consumer fraud lawsuit against a solar company accused of calling thousands of people on a no-call registry.
- Sun Tran adds Saturday service as strike continues Updated: Aug-28-15 6:17 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson's Sun Tran will add limited bus service on Saturdays as a nearly month-long strike by workers continues.
- Mesa man pleads not guilty in sexual exploitation case Updated: Aug-28-15 6:17 am
MESA, Arizona - A Mesa man has pleaded not guilty after being accused of inappropriately touching a young girl and recording and saving multiple photos and videos to his cellphone.
- Dismissal of suit from balloon-paraglider collision upheld Updated: Aug-28-15 4:52 am
PHOENIX - An appellate court has upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit stemming from a 2010 collision of a motorized paraglider and a hot air balloon in north-central Arizona.
- Diamondbacks come up short in 8th, fall 5-3 to Cardinals Updated: Aug-28-15 2:56 am
- Maness gets key outs in 8th as Cardinals beat D-backs 5-3 Updated: Aug-28-15 2:26 am
PHOENIX - Seth Maness came into the game in a tight spot and got some big outs for St. Louis Cardinals.
- Domestic violence victim protests use of city's nuisance law Updated: Aug-27-15 7:58 pm
PHOENIX - A domestic violence victim has alleged in a lawsuit that a police officer from a Phoenix suburb pressured her landlord to evict her for repeatedly calling 911 for protection from her abusive former boyfriend.
- Officers stop 16 firearms from being smuggled into Mexico Updated: Aug-27-15 7:19 pm
NOGALES, Arizona - Federal authorities have arrested a Phoenix-area woman accused of trying to smuggle over a dozen firearms from Arizona into Mexico.
- Oro Valley man gets 103 ½ years in prison in sex abuse case Updated: Aug-27-15 7:15 pm
FLORENCE, Arizona - An Oro Valley man has been sentenced to more than 100 years in prison for sexually abusing two of his adopted children.
- Suspect in 2005 Navajo County cold case died in Mexico Updated: Aug-27-15 6:44 pm
HOLBROOK, Arizona - Navajo County Sheriff's officials say a 10-year-old Arizona homicide case appears to be closed with the reported death of the only known suspect.
- Cardinals anticipate end of training camp Updated: Aug-27-15 6:09 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - So what's with those smiles on the faces of Arizona Cardinals players?
- Freeport-McMoRan cuts more spending; Icahn discloses stake Updated: Aug-27-15 5:43 pm
PHOENIX - Activist investor Carl Icahn said late Thursday that he has taken an 8.5-percent stake in Freeport-McMoRan, just hours after the mining company announced cost cuts and lower spending in response to declining copper prices and soft economic conditions worldwide.
- Feds: Arizona man helped student get Islamic State training Updated: Aug-27-15 5:37 pm
NEW YORK - An Arizona man has been charged with helping a New York college student get Islamic State training in Syria.
- State begins removing homes for planned Phoenix freeway Updated: Aug-27-15 3:22 pm
PHOENIX - Crews knocked down the first of hundreds of Phoenix homes slated for demolition Thursday, marking the beginning of a long-planned freeway development.
- ASU Police Department launches Special Victims Unit Updated: Aug-27-15 11:41 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State University has added a Special Victims Unit to its campus police department to cover special crimes reported on any of its four campuses.
- Feds seize more than $86,000 worth of marijuana in Yuma Updated: Aug-27-15 11:20 am
YUMA, Arizona - Border Patrol agents say they have seized more than 170 pounds of marijuana from a vehicle in Yuma County whose driver fled the scene.
- Tucson bus strike leads to college deadline extension Updated: Aug-27-15 11:07 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima Community College is extending a fall registration deadline to accommodate students who may be affected by a Tucson bus strike.
- Suspect in Phoenix mobile home park shooting sought Updated: Aug-27-15 9:43 am
PHOENIX - Police are searching for a suspect believed to have shot a man in the back at a mobile home park in west Phoenix.
- Arizona DPS arrests driver in an alleged road-road incident Updated: Aug-27-15 9:22 am
PHOENIX - Arizona Department of Public Safety troopers have arrested a driver following a reported road-rage incident.