- High-speed rail board approves revised California plan Updated: Apr-28-16 8:00 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The board that oversees California's high-speed rail project approved a revised $64 billion plan Thursday that calls for the train to go from the Central Valley to the San Jose area before it heads to Southern California, acknowledging the political reality that federal and private financing has fallen far short of what backers had hoped.
- The Latest: High-speed rail board approves revised plan Updated: Apr-28-16 7:31 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The Latest on a California board meeting to discuss the revised high-speed rail plan (all times local):
- Michelle Wie withdraws because of neck spasms Updated: Apr-24-16 5:53 pm
DALY CITY, California - Michelle Wie withdrew from the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic on Sunday because of neck spasms after playing the first 15 holes in 11 over.
- Police: California special needs student stabbed at school Updated: Apr-13-16 4:24 pm
ATWATER, California - A 16-year-old California high school student who is enrolled in a program for seriously emotionally disturbed youth was stabbed in the back Wednesday by another student in the campus cafeteria, officials said.
- Expect weeks of peak waterfall activity in Yosemite park Updated: Apr-11-16 10:41 am
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, California - Waterfalls in Yosemite National Park will likely reach peak flows between now and May.