- Arizona woman gets probation for stealing from Aspen stores Updated: Jul-07-15 8:38 am
ASPEN, Colorado - An Arizona woman is spending a year on probation for stealing $3,000 in clothes and shoes from downtown Aspen shops.
- Snowmass Village councilman may be charged for jail damage Updated: Jul-03-15 1:29 pm
SNOWMASS VILLAGE, Colorado - A town official in Snowmass Village may face criminal charges for damage he allegedly caused to the Pitkin County Jail, where he was held last week on suspicion of driving drunk.
- Trap set for bear that's been breaking into Aspen homes Updated: Jun-29-15 8:56 am
ASPEN, Colorado - Wildlife officials are trying to catch a bear that's been breaking into homes in an Aspen neighborhood.
- International battle over custody of children Updated: Jun-28-15 4:41 pm
SNOWMASS VILLAGE, Colorado - A Garfield County District Court judge has ruled that two children at the heart of an international custody dispute between a Snowmass Village man and his former spouse will remain in the custody of their father, even though the father signed an agreement saying the mother could have custody.
- Black bear bites man at campground near Aspen Updated: Jun-25-15 10:07 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - Wildlife officials say an adult black bear scratched its way into a tent and bit a man on his forearm at a campground on the eastern end of Ruedi Reservoir near Aspen.
- American Airlines adds Chicago winter service to Aspen Updated: Jun-25-15 5:06 am
ASPEN, Colorado - American Airlines is expanding winter service in Aspen with new nonstop flights from Chicago and expanded service from Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas.
- Man doesn't want to trap ankle-biting bear near Aspen Updated: Jun-23-15 5:05 am
SNOWMASS, Colorado - A Snowmass man who last week found his ankle in the mouth of a black bear says he will not allow Colorado Parks and Wildlife to put a trap in his backyard.
- Tickets sold fast for Jimmy Carter visit to Carbondale Updated: Jun-22-15 11:40 am
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Carbondale is set to welcome Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter for an event at the Thunder River Theatre.
- South Platte River closed to boating, fishing Updated: Jun-18-15 11:58 am
DENVER - Boaters, fishermen and the curious are being warned to be careful and, in some cases, stay out of Colorado's high and fast-moving rivers and creeks.
- NTSB releases report on small plane crash 3 years later Updated: Jun-18-15 5:04 am
ASPEN, Colorado - Pilots of a corporate jet that skidded off an Aspen runway were warned minutes before the incident of wind shear.
- Lance Armstrong riding Ride the Rockies stage in Colorado Updated: Jun-15-15 10:35 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Lance Armstrong is joining cyclists on the second leg of the 30th annual Ride the Rockies in western Colorado.
- Aspen-area residents voice concerns over potential brewery Updated: Jun-12-15 8:52 am
ASPEN, Colorado - About 30 Aspen-area homeowners are pushing back against a proposal to put a brewery in a residential zone.
- Commission puts pot farm on notice amid odor complaints Updated: Jun-10-15 10:29 am
ASPEN, Colorado - A pot farm is working to keep the odor from marijuana plants inside its 25,000-square-foot greenhouse as residents complain and commissioners lose patience.
- Search continues for man who vanished near swimming spot Updated: Jun-07-15 10:58 am
ASPEN, Colorado - Police are still searching for a driver who went missing near Devil's Punchbowl several days ago.