- Former Montana State defensive back Barnett dies Updated: Jul-05-15 1:00 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Former Montana State cornerback Eryon Barnett has died.
- National science panel opens review of livestock disease Updated: Jul-01-15 8:44 am
BILLINGS, Montana - A national science panel is conducting a broad review of a livestock disease that's afflicted large numbers of elk and bison in the Yellowstone region of Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.
- Items belonging to missing hunter found in Crazy Mountains Updated: Jun-29-15 6:10 pm
BIG TIMBER, Montana - A man doing some fencing work in the Crazy Mountains found items belonging to a 38-year-old Bozeman man who went missing during an elk hunt in September 2014.
- Bozeman man dies in kayaking accident Updated: Jun-29-15 2:44 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A man has died after a kayaking accident in the East Gallatin Recreation Area in Bozeman.
- Man convicted of fatal shooting at Bozeman house party Updated: Jun-26-15 9:50 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A jury has convicted a 27-year-old Iraq war veteran of mitigated deliberate homicide for shooting a man to death during an argument outside a Bozeman house party.
- Bozeman man denies charges in girlfriend's death Updated: Jun-24-15 3:29 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A 31-year-old Bozeman man is denying charges in the April death of his girlfriend.
- Plenty to curate in Grand Teton National Park Updated: Jun-19-15 11:49 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Grand Teton National Park's many pinnacled peaks grace the postcards a million tourists send around the world each year. They are what attract so many here, what converted some to residents, what helped inspire the conservation movement.
- Defense says man suffered from PTSD in Bozeman shooting Updated: Jun-19-15 10:13 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The trial for a man accused of fatally shooting one man and wounding another after a Bozeman house party in September 2013 has begun. Both sides agree over who fired the shots, but they differ over why the shots were fired.
- Man arrested in death of girlfriend Updated: Jun-18-15 1:04 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Bozeman man has been arrested on suspicion of felony negligent homicide in the April death of his girlfriend.
- Bail set at $75K for Billings man in motel standoff Updated: Jun-18-15 10:04 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - Bail has been set at $75,000 for a 36-year-old Billings man charged with firing a gun in a Bozeman motel room and engaging in a six-hour standoff with police while his 5-year-old son was in the room.
- Appeal denied for woman convicted of attempted homicide Updated: Jun-17-15 1:23 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A woman convicted in 2013 of breaking into her former tenant's home and shooting him won't be able to give a mental health defense to a jury in an appeal denied by the Montana Supreme Court.
- Man charged in death of woman struck by pickup in Big Sky Updated: Jun-17-15 9:36 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Bozeman man faces a negligent homicide charge in the death of his girlfriend in Big Sky.
- Bicyclist gets broken arm in collision with moose Updated: Jun-11-15 10:16 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A bicyclist is recovering from a broken arm after colliding with a mother moose.
- Daycare provider faces charges after baby suffers broken leg Updated: Jun-09-15 9:35 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Bozeman daycare provider faces a felony charge after a 6-month-old in her care suffered a broken leg.
- Farmers adapt and union recognizes effects of climate change Updated: Jun-08-15 8:10 pm
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Farmers Union launched an initiative this month to educate its 11,000 members about the effects of global warming in Montana, where early signs may be decreasing snowpack and resilient weeds and pests.
- Student sues MSU, says school negligent in sex offender hire Updated: Jun-06-15 3:53 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A former student is suing Montana State University for hiring a convicted sex offender as a music professor, saying the school's negligence allowed Shuichi Komiyama to manipulate and rape her.
- Court to hear arguments on discrimination ordinance lawsuit Updated: Jun-05-15 9:14 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The five plaintiffs challenging Bozeman's non-discrimination ordinance will argue their case in court Friday morning.