- Bond set at $350,000 for man in hit-and-run Updated: Jul-30-15 5:28 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A judge has set bond at $350,000 for a man charged with a hit-and-run collision that left a 72-year-old man in critical condition.
- Suspect arrested in Bozeman hit-and-run Updated: Jul-28-15 6:06 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Police in Bozeman have arrested a suspect in a weekend hit-and-run that seriously injured a 72-year-old man.
- Trial begins for man accused of trying to rape a woman Updated: Jul-28-15 5:17 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - The attorney for a man who escaped from police custody after being arrested for trying to rape a woman in February 2014 said he choked her because she was trying to attack him with knives.
- 3 sets of twins born same day at Montana hospital Updated: Jul-27-15 4:13 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Three sets of fraternal twins were born on the same day at a Bozeman, Montana, hospital - adding up to more than half of the hospital's births that day.
- State wildlife officials to host bison impact study hearings Updated: Jul-23-15 3:08 pm
HELENA, Montana - State wildlife officials will host five public hearings in August on a draft environmental impact statement for bison conservation and management in Montana.
- Correction: Ranch Market story Updated: Jul-20-15 12:49 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - In a story July 18 about the sale of large recreation properties in Montana, The Associated Press reported erroneously the real estate agent listing three ranches for sale. They are listed by Bozeman brokerage Fay Ranches, not Hall & Hall.
- Bozeman High School to drop national lunch program Updated: Jul-19-15 10:35 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The Bozeman School Board has voted to discontinue the National School Lunch Program at the high school after deeming the nutrition rules too strict.
- Campers want connectivity, but few spots provide Wi-Fi Updated: Jul-16-15 3:05 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - Summertime pushes some folks to dust off their tents or hook up their RVs and drive off to their favorite camping destinations, hoping to stare at mountains and rivers and trees.
- Bozeman man shoots himself while spinning gun on his finger Updated: Jul-09-15 11:52 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Authorities say a man who was driven to a hospital in Bozeman with a gunshot wound to the abdomen accidentally shot himself while spinning a small-caliber handgun around his finger.
- Former MSU athlete died of pancreatitis complications Updated: Jul-07-15 1:37 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - An autopsy has determined that former Montana State football player Eryon Barnett died as a result of complications from pancreatitis, or inflammation of the pancreas.
- Former Montana State defensive back Barnett dies Updated: Jul-05-15 1:00 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Former Montana State cornerback Eryon Barnett has died.
- National science panel opens review of livestock disease Updated: Jul-01-15 8:44 am
BILLINGS, Montana - A national science panel is conducting a broad review of a livestock disease that's afflicted large numbers of elk and bison in the Yellowstone region of Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.