- Mistrial declared in Massachusetts child rape case Updated: May-20-16 7:49 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a New York man charged with raping a 5-year-old girl in Massachusetts in 2001 after the jury convicted the defendant, but one juror expressed doubt about the verdict.
- Northampton park launches campaign to buy new locomotive Updated: May-14-16 2:04 pm
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Look Park in Northampton has launched a fundraising campaign to replace its famous miniature train that delights tens of thousands of children a year with a one-mile ride.
- Northampton wrongful death lawsuit allowed to proceed Updated: May-13-16 7:35 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A wrongful death lawsuit filed by the family of a woman who died from pregnancy complications at Northampton's Cooley Dickinson Hospital has been allowed to proceed.
- Thousands expected at pro-marijuana event in Northampton Updated: Apr-30-16 9:25 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Police and organizers say as many as 10,000 people are expected to attend an annual pro-marijuana event in western Massachusetts.
- Judge denies request to reduce Ware man's murder conviction Updated: Apr-29-16 12:18 pm
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A Hampshire Superior Court judge has denied a request to reduce the first-degree murder conviction of a Ware man who killed his friend 20 years ago.
- Springfield man cleared of child rape charge Updated: Apr-28-16 7:47 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A Springfield man has been acquitted of charges that he raped a 15-year-old girl at the facility for troubled teens where he once worked.