- Lusk rebounds from flood as shops reopen, bridge work eyed Updated: Jun-25-15 2:03 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Three weeks after a flood swept through part of the small eastern Wyoming town of Lusk, some businesses have reopened and roads have been repaired, although a bridge on a main highway through town remains out.
- Lusk woman using contest to sell century-old mansion Updated: Jun-23-15 5:04 am
LUSK, Wyoming - A Lusk woman is looking to sell her $900,000, 15-room bed-and-breakfast for only $150 and an essay.
- US 18-20 open in eastern Wyoming Updated: Jun-10-15 10:29 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Transportation says U.S. 18-20 is now open in eastern Wyoming.
- Red Cross offers supplies in Lusk after flood Updated: Jun-10-15 7:05 am
LUSK, Wyoming - The Red Cross is offering cleaning supplies to residents of Lusk following last week's heavy flooding there.
- Flash flooding damages homes, cuts off small Wyoming town Updated: Jun-04-15 7:34 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A freak thunderstorm dumped up to 6 inches of rain and inundated a tiny Wyoming town, collapsing a bridge, damaging homes and businesses, and sending about a dozen people to higher ground.